SAU Community
  • Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

Msammut11

Is there an R33 with Brembo calipers with 14mm mounting bolts

V35 skyline and z33 350z also had brembos with 14mm bolts. These type of brembo are almost the same as r33 but use a rotor with a different hat height.

That seems to be what I was sold. The guy said he pulled i5 off a R33. The hat height is wrong. 3mm off the centre of the rotor. So am I correct in telling him that he sold me brembos that are not off a stock R33?

also I notice the numbers on the calipers casting seems to match calipers for the 350Z according to some eBay sellers.

Edited by Msammut11

Thanks to all of you for your assistance. I have placed the two R32 DBA rotors for sale on gumtree and have bought the 350Z rotors.

Michael.

On 03/03/2021 at 10:25 PM, msammut said:

Thanks to all of you for your assistance. I have placed the two R32 DBA rotors for sale on gumtree and have bought the 350Z rotors.

Michael.

Do you need brake pads? I can help with Elig or Intima brake pads at very competitive prices for SAU members.