SAU Community

Lip to suit R34 gtt Alita/nismo front bar

Tenpenny

• 4 weeks later...

I do believe Uras has one that mostly fits up to it, that section in the center with the skyline lettering has a very slight gap and the sides are a bit finicky to line up. May be a me problem for the side fitment since mine is semi stretched out to mate up to wide fenders. The one on mine is an aliexpress copy if i remember right, its been years lol.front.jfiffront2.jfif

https://www.rhdjapan.com/uras-gt-lip-front-lip-spoiler-carbon-fiber-skyline-er34-zenki.html

Edited by hugh jaynous
grouped attached images together

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2023 at 3:18 AM, FiXtUrE said:

Shaft automotive service - Type A 

6DA4E0F2-39D9-4D71-9A7E-963A6514B5C4.png

I contacted Shaft about the one above and it comes as a full bumper only.

For me, the issue with the URAS lip is that it doesn't fit well enough for my liking, plus everyone seems to run it here. 

If I can't find anything suitable before I leave Japan, I'll just do as @niZmO_Man suggested and make one. 

On 3/17/2023 at 2:14 AM, FiXtUrE said:

Sorry guys and girls… 

it’s not the Hasemi front lip I posted, I used to know but can’t remember 🤔

here’s another one thought but I don’t know who makes it also 😔

9F1A51DE-98C2-44EB-8004-AC55F64F9DC1.jpeg

If you have more details on this car, I could trace it through the Japanese forums and try reaching out to the owner (providing it is a Japanese owner). I like this lip a lot. Looks BNR34 style, but exactly which one it is would be beyond me.

I can’t remember who makes it gothashiriya, it might be an NLA chargespeed - bottom line lip kit?

Came a cross this though, might fit Alita bar also, it’s on eBay, “type d1 front lip”. I personally think it’s to expensive thought for an frp lip.

F41DAC95-DFDC-4FF2-93F3-8C32EBCBA780.jpeg