SAU Community

September SAU NSW monthly dinner - Thursday 30/9/04

Beer Baron

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That does sound like a good location. Not so close for the northerners, but may entice a few from other areas?

I thought we blew this theory out of the water after we moved a dinner to Carlingford and no-one extra came to the dinners? :Oops:

Anyway, I'm in for whatever.

That does sound like a good location. Not so close for the northerners, but may entice a few from other areas?

Pittwater Rd Galdesville is about 5 minutes more driving time from Chatswood (for example) than Crowy is.

Good food AND parking...it would get my vote (if I could make it :) )

I thought we blew this theory out of the water after we moved a dinner to Carlingford and no-one extra came to the dinners? :Oops:

Anyway, I'm in for whatever.

Yeah, I know but it doesn't hurt to try a little . It's still not too far for the regulars, but like I said it may encourage some more folk to come. It's always a good night :)

Richard

Guys remember PARKING and Thursday night shopping.

I went to a great Italian place in Pittwater road Gladesville, between ryde road and epping road.

Details:

Il Bolognese

150 Pittwater Rd Gladesville NSW 2111

ph: (02) 9817 0666

Map:

http://www.whereis.com.au/mapping/geocodeA...st=bn&brandId=2

Heaps of parking out front and central for the west and northwest people

Sound like a good place ?:rofl:

Can someone do the calander setup please.

how pricey is it? I'm strapped for cash...

I know this may be off topic, but how about the Rhine Dorf. A german themed place... Great food, heaps of beer.... and the prices are very, very good.

Just a thought.... Maybe for next months dinner...

Mike

I know this may be off topic, but how about the Rhine Dorf. A german themed place... Great food, heaps of beer.... and the prices are very, very good.

Just a thought.... Maybe for next months dinner...

Mike

Sure, we always take suggestions for each months dinner. Where abouts is this place? I take it it's not BYO. hehe.

Richard

next month will be at Lane Cove Steakhouse!!!!! :cheers:

;)

:werd:

Mike: As good as a german restaurant sounds, the fact most would be driving would limit our ability to get into the beer - and we cant have that!