SAU Community

Stagea Dyno Results

Sydneykid

Hey STAGE-A,

Let me know what settings you end up using with your eboost.

If you like I will forward all my settings it may help you...

SP1/GP1: 05/02

SP2/GP2: 15/09

SP3/GP3: 30/09

sen: 15

OBS: 16.5 PSI

AL: 15.0

bAR: 16.5PSI

*I WOULD LIKE TO COMPARE WITH SOMONE..

Had my SAFC2 tuned & my 100,000km service done the other day. While at it got the car dyno'd.

Pumped out 150.4kw atw, on 7psi. Only mods are SAFC2, & a 3" turbo back exhaust system (not split either).

Before SAFC2 was tuned it had 137kw atw, so made a nice gain from that being tuned.

Once l've got the air scoope through BassJunky, and a half decent filter i'll push the boost up to 10psi. Should do nicely for a daily driver.

Edited by -FUZZY-

Nice work fuzz,

I just put my split dump and high flow cat it already had fuji cat back so now the whole system is 3". Put on the FMIC today and i tell you what the car feels so much quicker.

Next will be SAFC 2 and tune, still waiting on scoop from bass junky, then pod in enclosure or just high flow panel

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, thought id jump on and tell you i had my 260RS serviced and run yesterday. They dropped the front shaft and ran it in rwd, it managed to run 233.6rwkw, so through everything ive been told, around the 220awkw mark.

Reading back through the last few pages and even after seeing the dyno chart on RS4Stagea, im a little intriuged as to how accurate this dyno you went too is, either that, or your motor isnt as stock as you may think when compared to the other stageas running around 150-160kws, 40kw is a large jump, especially in comparison to my 260RS running 233kw with the rb26. Just my 2c worth!

Hi All,

I have 1997 RS4 (Auto)

- GCG HiFlow Turbo

- Hybrid FMIC

- Walbro 500hp intank Fuel Pump

- Turbosmart Eboost EBC 7psi 10psi 14psi

- Turbosmart FPR (Street)

- K&N Pod with cold air induction

On a Dynodynamics 4WD Dyno @ APC in Brisbane

203 kw @ all 4 wheels! 3rd gear :sorcerer:

made roughly 100kw @ 3000rpm :P

made roughly 200kw @ 6000rpm :O

Have no issues with factory ecu (maybe its chipped?)

Dont think I will bother with piggyback or aftermarket ecu's

The guys at APC rekon with a Haltech I could get in the 250AWKW+! :(

Need about $3k for that though....

Wade

Do you have a dyno graph of the A/F ratios to post up?

Mine went R&R mapping as soon as I went over 125 4wkw.

:O cheers :O

Do you have a dyno graph of the A/F ratios to post up?

Mine went R&R mapping as soon as I went over 125 4wkw.

:D cheers :yes:

i got 125.4 4wkw before it hit r&r on the standard tune

Yep, 125 4wkw on the standard turbo and 160 rwkw on a GCG high flow sounds somewhat logical. That’s why I would like to see the A/F ratios on one with 200 4wkw and a high flow. The extra 40 4wkw is very interesting and has to come from somewhere.

:D cheers :yes:.

Looks like mine will be hitting the dyno in 2 weeks so i guess we will see how i go.

By the looks of things i should be expecting around 130 4wkw?

Mods: Bos Split dump, Bos Catco Cat, Fuji cat back, ARC FMIC evrything else is standard im pretty sure.

Getting mine dyno'd on saturday (my bro-in-law is a member of the magna club thats got a dyno day at GWW that day).

Will be interesting to see the results...

my mod(s) are fairly controversial - had to replace my turbo so i've now got a nice garrett GT30....but everything else is pretty much stock. Fortunately that includes the exhaust so that kept boost levels and airflow down (strangled really) but its not a bad thing because it means the stock ecu/injectors etc. still cope just fine and also intake air temps are still handled well by the stock r34gtt intercooler.

On the plus side, the car does have slightly more lag but considerably more power overall (and still pretty responsive) - and I now use 1L/100km less than before without changing my driving style. Its not what people predicted, but its good news for me...

...which is why i'm really keen to see the AFR graph on saturday :ninja:

will definitely get a scan of the graph and post the result as soon as i can on saturday. :laugh:

Hi all,

I got 197 at the rears with 7psi and a rev limit of 7000rpm. It looked to pull hard on the graph and still had plenty left in it. I am hoping to run it up to around 8250.

Its still got a pretty basic tune atm, need more dyno time. Will keep you posted.

Cheers,

Ken

What other mods do you have?

just has K&N panel filter, front mount, bigger fuel pump, 3" split dump, catco high flow cat, and 3" blitz catback exhaust.

So pretty much the same mods as me, i just recieved my Z32 AFM today :P wont be installed for a while though still need to source a SAFC for a decent price, and i wanna get my fuel pump and FPR then ill install it all at once then get it tuned.

But ill be hitting the dyno 9th of sep.

Looking forward to seeing your results EGA 41T

Hey guys, some good figures coming up in here, NZ has some really nice stageas, there is an Autech S2 Stagea cranking out 400+KW at 4 wheels, RB26DET tho, and a few others with a little bit of a smaller figure.

I have been able to get my S2 up to about 185rwkw - only rw as I have a RSV, not a 4wd model, it does great skids too! :blink: