SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Yep that was me :)

also spotted an older gentlemen driving a gold M35 in Toukley around 2:45.

gave him a wave and he waved back.

Yay! Where did you disappear to, anyway? I was cruising below the speed limit due to having blown a tyre last night, and rolling home on borrowed rear wheels...

Yay! Where did you disappear to, anyway? I was cruising below the speed limit due to having blown a tyre last night, and rolling home on borrowed rear wheels...

we pulled into the truck stop before the mooney mooney bridge to use the toilets and have a smoke.

Spotted a silver m35 with wheels and twin tip exhaust.. Byron bay crossing railway tracks just after 11am

I was walking on the footpath..

Hey Matty, do you drive a gold M35 with exhaust and Nismo sticker on the back?

I saw that one this morning heading into Byron near the industrial estate at maybe 10am.

No, not me. I went past you on the LHS shoulder/turning lane in my X-trail towing a trailer. Was getting landscaping supplies from Industrial estate. You were stopped in the very long queue heading into town.

I may even have spotted you on friday morning about 8am heading north on the highway near the Macadamia Castle (Knockrow), but didn't get a close look other than a gold M35. That was my first ever M35 spotted in this area, and then again today :thumbsup: .

We drive a rare breed for around these parts.

^^ yep that was me in the morning on fri aswell.. We were just arriving.. I'm from Sydney just up for the weekend staying in ocean shores..

Yeah the traffic was solid heading into town..

I saw a maroon arx near yamba last time we were up.. But yeah in these parts definately a rarity!!

I spotted yet another C34 tonight, around 7pm. A red or wine red s1 at the lights on Windsor Road, where it crosses Seven Hills Road/Old Northern Road in Baulkham Hills, heading North away from Parramatta.