SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Today, Red C34, plates "Red 115" In Goolwa this afternoon, and then two silver C34's on Glen Osmond rode at about 2:30 (they were separated by about 4 cars) - both looked really nice thumbsup.gif

Yesterday evening a Silver C34 with R34 GTR wheels coming out onto Kensington Rd beside the BP. Good note on that thing.

hahah yeah i got busted for illegally parking at work in front of the lifts, so now i must street park :(

well, till i start my new job :)

PS they are orange stripes.

Don't lie, dude, they are pink and you denying it is only making it worse... :P

Oh, I forgot to mention that on my very brief dash to NZ over the weekend I spotted a red s2 C34 in Auckland, turning off Customs St East and into Queen St

Spotted tidy silver m35 near ss4 near coffs harbour for wrc, number plates sta6ea maybe

haha that was me!

spotted a few C34s around, but no M35s yet.

WRC is awesome. i hope they hold it here all the time now

Last Saturday a Blue m35 parked at a truck bay going to wollongong (the stopping bay just right after picton road) - looks like with a trailer,

then later after 2 hours not sure if the same m35 but this time with bike rack at the rear

Lot's of Stagea spotting @WRC

haha that was me!

spotted a few C34s around, but no M35s yet.

WRC is awesome. i hope they hold it here all the time now

Spotted yours parked near me at Bushman's on Friday.

Spotted 3 stageas around coffs harbour Followed a silver m35 from ss16 very nice car i should have had a better look when i walked past it . seen 2 c34s 1 in coffs harbour and 1 parked at ss25 Plumb Pudding

that would have been me at SS25. Also waved to another C34 at Talarm Hall on Saturday as I leaving.

Spotted 3 stageas around coffs harbour Followed a silver m35 from ss16 very nice car i should have had a better look when i walked past it . seen 2 c34s 1 in coffs harbour and 1 parked at ss25 Plumb Pudding

i saw you behind me taking the road back out.

saw a whole load of white C34s up there too. a nice 260RS around the super special on the saturday night.

didnt see another M35 the whole time!

Lot's of Stagea spotting @WRC

Spotted yours parked near me at Bushman's on Friday.

that would have been me at SS25. Also waved to another C34 at Talarm Hall on Saturday as I leaving.

managed to score a media pass and wandered down the stages yesterday. when you have the pass, no one annoys you, i was standing about 30cm from the cars flying past :)

White M35 with the aero kit in Glenbrook at 9:50am yesterday turning right into Hare St from the GWH. I was traveling east on GWH coming towards to the lights. I wasn't close enough to wave or flash the lights. Is this the one Daleo saw in Penriff???

Edited by rosella

White M35 with the aero kit in Glenbrook at 9:50am yesterday turning right into Hare St from the GWH. I was traveling east on GWH coming towards to the lights. I wasn't close enough to wave or flash the lights. Is this the one Daleo saw in Penriff???

Yep, that'll be the one. Will have to keep an eye out for it.