SAU Community

post a pic of my ride? two years under development

Hi ya guys I t has taken me two years to get here and here it is, apexi power fc, apexi ax53b70 turbo, apexi induction kit, blitz lm spec intercooler, nismo fuel reg, nismo fuel pump, nismo injectors, nismo short shifter, nismo gear knob, trust oil cooler ,4 ' turbo back dump and exhaust(apexi), RB30 (japanese Spec) carillo h beam robs, ross pistons forged, total seal rings, balanced and blueprinted crank, n1 water [pump), n1 oil pump, ks cams, tomei valve springs, tomei valve guides port and polished heads, producing a lazy 386.7 rwkw? Im going porsche and ferrari hunting today!!!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, what suspension mods have you done? any brake upgrades? what tryes u running?

awesome work on the car, but as Ronin said, if you can't get those ponies to the ground, you're going to be seeing a lo of Porsche and Ferrari tailights :D

that's a crazy power figure, nice work! :(

yeah, what suspension mods have you done? any brake upgrades? what tryes u running?

awesome work on the car, but as Ronin said, if you can't get those ponies to the ground, you're going to be seeing a lo of Porsche and Ferrari tailights :cheers:

that's a crazy power figure, nice work! :D

suspension mods are on the way, brake upgrades rta brake rotors ( as used on the v8 supercars) and ebc pads with stock calipers , they work ok for now.pirelli p zeros almost gone now!!!hahahaha

heyy nice ride.........

i have one stupid question..i know its stupid but im gonna ask it anyway.

Correct me if im wrong but why does your car have a series II front but a series I back?.....it doesnt look like the S1.5 either.........weird...hmmmmmz

but yeahh once again very nice ridE wit very nice power figures too!

Correct me if im wrong but why does your car have a series II front but a series I back?.....it doesnt look like the S1.5 either.........weird...hmmmmmz
I got a hunch someone along the line changed the headlights/front bar etc... it's just a hunch though.

heyy nice ride.........

i have one stupid question..i know its stupid but im gonna ask it anyway.

but yeahh once again very nice ridE wit very nice power figures too!

ha ha very observant, a little old lady!!!haha reversed into my boot and yes she broke my trim, so instead of the white middle i got a series1 and ha it illuminated when the lights are on. :spcartman