SAU Community

Sandown Photos (24/10/2004)

NS2500

I hardly call semicomps or slicks chearter tyres.  

They are tyres used by cheaters, so they are cheater tyres!!!!! :bahaha:

that would mean people like Ben, Andrew, Crazy Tony and Nige were all cheating amongst others.  

Yep, all cheaters:)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this talk..

oh wait...

no action :P

j/k

:bonk: ... i take back all those nice things i was saying about your car. All i have is talk, i dont even own a car, dont you think its funny that noone in Victoria has ever seen my car:(

I shoudl be good to go for Phillip Island on 13/14th November. Waiting to hear back re-vacant positions.

Yeh it was a great day, it was great to get some sun:)

LOL, highlight of the day was the last few laps with Gareth giving the R33s some curry drifting onto the straight each time. I was handling not being out there until i saw his R32 tearing it up:thumbsup:

I'm spewing, i helped him bleed his brakes (for the third time) then headed home before the final session and missed it. I'd already turned a lovely shade of pink so hadda piss off before i went completely lobster!

Good day though, and great turnout, on the non-Skyline front I'd have to say the Ferrari 355 going down main straight and sounding for all the world like a F1 was a big highlight.

Yep - semi's are cheater tyres. Also - several of those guys were running cheater turbo's.

Look at the biggest cheater of them all however - he also has cheater brakes, cheater bonnet, cheater wing, even cheater fuel!

But god dammit - I hope one day I can cheat as good as he does. :D

lol im sure he had one of those cheater stickers too that give u added HP... maybe i should get a HUGE wang sticker printed that goes down the side of ur car :D

Just off the topic (a bit) but incidentally, was on my way to work this morning, loud, low, no front plate.

Police drive by slowly in traffic, look at the car, look at the front and no plate, look at me, keep going :confused: see what happens when they see a guy wearing a suit?

If I'd been wearing my weekend get abouts, I bet the sirens would be on and I'd been taken down

How do you figure:confused:

:D Your just making excuses beacause it pulled away after you :cough: let him pass:)

I waved him past me on first corner when i was half on the grass and trying to get back into 3rd gear while doing 60km/h. You can ask him if ya dont believe me :(

He was in the 1.35's also most of the day like me.

Where do we find the offical times on the net?

I waved him past me on first corner when i was half on the grass and trying to get back into 3rd gear while doing 60km/h. You can ask him if ya dont believe me :D

He was in the 1.35's also most of the day like me.

Where do we find the offical times on the net?

Apparently he put down a 1.31 in the final session.

Hey Marcus,

Do you live around Richmond?  I see your car up and down Vic St a fair bit

I live in Camberwell, and drive down Vic street to work every morning (work in the city :D) where's the wave / honk? what are you driving?

followed you down on the SE Arterial on Sunday morning

Umm... was I behaving myself or being an ass? I have an explanation for that if I was an ass - some clown was tailgating my mate who was following in a red 206, so we played with them all the way to the springvale rd exit... poor bugger... didn't know what was going on!

That, my friend, is the quote of the day.

It's good to see you in good spirits mate.

Look im not fussed anymore, stressing about it aint going to change what happened. There is always tomorrow.

BUT you my friend, you take the champion of the week award, driving down the pits with the ciggie hanging out your mouth like the champion athlete you are:thumbsup:

Then when the cookie crumbed you seemed to be in pretty good spirits considering. Hope it all comes together for you.:D