SAU Community

Sandown Photos (24/10/2004)

NS2500

Hey Leewah, I just noticed the avatar. Careful We'll start a trend. Damage caught on video will be the new rice.....

That avatar was made by a friend of mine who didn't have much else to do that day. He made it as a joke but I decided that coz I haven't run a 9 yet, this would be the next best thing to be animated....

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Echos are awesome fun, driving down Lygon street I almost got a look from some girls in a 4wd:( I thought for a minute even I could get laid in a car like an Echo, but sadly that didn’t even do it for me:( … so I just thrashed it around Winton instead:thumbsup:

hahah Roy drives an Echo too :rofl:

so what do you *really* drive Vitz? ;)

Seriously, I own a ECHO but my other half drives it.

To tell you the truth, I drive a Honda Jazz. :thankyou:

It's not a Skyline but at least it is 1.5 ltr. VTEC POWER (if I get long enough straight to activate the bloody V-TEC). Doesn't do 0-100 km/h under 5 seconds but does 500 km under 40ltr.

Anyone else! NO? :jump: I thought so.

Cheers,

VITZ :devfu:

After driving the S2000 I helped a friend buy I was impressed by the redline and the power icrease of the vtec but you have to drive it like you stole it to make it all happen.

On the boil though it is a nice handling car. PI is a great place for them with plenty of flowing corners but Sandown would kill them with the 2 slow corners into long straights. I think winton would be a favoured place for the S2000.

40lt to 500km? I think my lynx would do that. The Lexobarge is good for almost 800km per tank (80lt @ 10km/lt)

Guest RedLineGTR

thanks....not happy with alot of the photos had issues with the bloody lighting since alot of the time is was sunny as anything.

• 2 weeks later...

That is the Purple GTR with 'Melbourne Performance Centre' sticker on the side.

There are a few of errors on the times, that 1.17 being one of them.

They have Ben's best time as a 1.17, but his second lap shows 1.16...?

The Porka RS shows a best time of 1.22 for one lap only, but for the rest of the day he was no where near that 1.22...?

They also had Snowy at around 1.26s towards the end of the day, when in fact he was struggling to break the 1.30 mark. :D