SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

Meh, i didnt expect any support from you mick :P

P.S. thanks Michele! i wasnt sure about saying car names in the video because the T&A says no copyright or commercial material... i just wanted to be safe... otherwise the video wouldnt have been uploaded... ofcourse if i owned a skyline i wouldve been able to have it in the background or something...

Mick's just upset cos one of his frangipanis fell off

Seriously... I would have thought that 3 Big Brother's was enough, now their going for number 8!?

Its almost as bad as Survivor. :D

What is so interesting about watching people do nothing all day???

What is so interesting about watching people do nothing all day???

They cant see you staring at them :D

it was great when there was uplate uncut BB and got to see lots tits but now the minorty cock smokers have ruined another good thing

Here here

I pre-ordered mine, got it the day before it was released in stores for $79 :P Using the old crappy guitar though, the new ones are worth the money.

Have you tried buying separate? EB in Belco did me a deal with buying the game and guitar (GH2) separate for the same price as package because they had no bundles left (was christmas time last year so same thing your going through), think its about $20 more if you get them separate so not too much extra anyway.

Or you could do the better thing and just wait till next year and buy Rock Band, its like Guitar Hero but 4 times better because you can play 4 player mode with Guitar (guitar and bass guitar), drums (with drum kit) or vocal (microphone, same thing as singstar) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Band_(video_game) Cant wait >_<