SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

i know theres a video thread but this thread needs to stay up and this video is holy crap awesome! Even if you're not a fan of graffiti art, the amount of time and effort that would of gone into this is impressive on its own.

Edited by Baconer

son of rajab Mary duude!

I'm a massive fan of stencil's and Dolk's work, but format aide, this one of the most impressive works Ive ever seen, hugely creative, very effective little passage.

Feels like 70's LSD stop / go animation styles lol.

Nice find

haha i dont doubt they will win... again

on a less sports and man oriented topic, i finally gave in and bought a PS3 and GTA IV... i lasted 3 weeks... $630 for the bundle though, could not resist :(

nige off 104.7 bought a skyline, anyone else hear about it?

he's always loved them... I have him as my friend on facebook (no I'm not special, I did it as part of that promo where you could win a computer if you added him) and he has a pic of a GTR and how much he loves them etc...

he's always loved them... I have him as my friend on facebook (no I'm not special, I did it as part of that promo where you could win a computer if you added him) and he has a pic of a GTR and how much he loves them etc...

yeah i added him for that as well, after the comp finished i added scotty as well

dam, my first 4 times on reaction game were .187 .185 .185 .186. 5th was .249

Anyway i was looking for a car to tow my track car with. Something with a lot of torque and AWD. Money not an issue

image010qw7.jpg

4:30 is an ungodly hour, have to get car ready for Classic Celica cruise to sydney. There are dedicated members of the cruise who have car trailers for cars that don't make it all the way :P

Done hard drunk after drinking since lunch, got this on my second attempt!

Nervous system suppressant my ass! *tottles off to stomach'gasm the fluro yellow*

I'm a pretty constant Rocketing Rabbit (which is the best I can do... sober LOL)