SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

Judd - you sorting drinks + kebab out?

I want in

Me three!

Yep, chatting to the boss about it now.

Does Saturday suit everyone?

And what's the plans, cruise then kebabs and booze at mine? Or lunch time kebabs followed by cruise and end up at mine for booze and bbq?

Aren't you old enough to drink Jeremy ;)

Saturday the 18th works best for me, the cruise part is so those from The Dirty South can come :P

So I guess option 1 is : meet for kebabs (yarralumla is probs the easiest) maybe a cruise/cotter run, back to mine for drinks/new/shit talk.

Option 2: cruise first, kebabs for tea, back to mine for drinks. Then those who wanna get merry a welcome to stay at mine, if you don't mind sleeping on kids bed or lounges (Beds are singles, plus lounges, I can sleep 5 or 6 people)

Also I have a pool up atm so if it's hot we can all sit in a pool and be merry, it's like 2ft deep so perfect sitting height

Option 2 might be better. If the kebabs are filling people might prefer to sit down and relax rather then go for a drive?

Very good point

I will have to book my car in at Dickson this week so I can get a permit for a week,if I can't get in there I might need to roll shotgun with someone :/

I'll start a thread for the cruise or event or something.

• Like 1