SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

lol no a storage unit. So I can clear out stuff from the unit I live in to do reno's. From one unit to another :P

Oh I read about that before.

I thought it would be strange you moving into a unit with a bub on the way haha.

You know you will end up renting it for at least a year right? It will be one of those "let's move it next weekend" lol

I thought it would be strange you moving into a unit with a pup on the way haha.

You know you will end up renting it for at least a year right? It will be one of those "let's move it next weekend" lol

Shhhhhh... :ninja:

I thought it would be strange you moving into a unit with a bub on the way haha.

Haha I hope not! Got an awesome half price deal that can only be used for up to 6 months (hoping to only need it for 3 or 4)..... no way to a whole year!!! I'll need my clothes before then. Have packed away most of my winter stuff :P

At least NZ'ers acknowledge in this advertisement it's not speed that is the Root Cause of road accidents, as per the signs we have all over Australia.

"Speed Kills" can be a true statement BUT the Root Cause in most cases is "Others make mistakes".

So although "speed kills" is technically the correct cause of deaths, Others making mistakes cause the majority of accidents. This is what causes IMPACT occurring.

Know your capabilities, those of your vehicle and road conditions.

Drive to those and we should concentrate on removing "Others making mistakes".

Focus on driving when in a Car.

- Not the mobile phone, not the conversation in the car with occupants, not the scenery or a distraction (eg: workers or a Kangaroo) on the side of the road. Not what people in another car are doing, not trying to get in front of a car to suddenly turn left or right, not to slow a faster vehicle down etc ....

Lower number of accidents equates to lowering the road death toll. Lowering the speed further does not reduce accidents, it promotes more idiots. Although may save a few smaktards

Society has created mindless drivers and therefore the road stats remain fairly static.

/end rant :rant:

At least NZ'ers acknowledge in this advertisement it's not speed that is the Root Cause of road accidents, as per the signs we have all over Australia.

"Speed Kills" can be a true statement BUT the Root Cause in most cases is "Others make mistakes".

So although "speed kills" is technically the correct cause of deaths, Others making mistakes cause the majority of accidents. This is what causes IMPACT occurring.

Know your capabilities, those of your vehicle and road conditions.

Drive to those and we should concentrate on removing "Others making mistakes".

Focus on driving when in a Car.

- Not the mobile phone, not the conversation in the car with occupants, not the scenery or a distraction (eg: workers or a Kangaroo) on the side of the road. Not what people in another car are doing, not trying to get in front of a car to suddenly turn left or right, not to slow a faster vehicle down etc ....

Lower number of accidents equates to lowering the road death toll. Lowering the speed further does not reduce accidents, it promotes more idiots. Although may save a few smaktards

Society has created mindless drivers and therefore the road stats remain fairly static.

/end rant :rant:

When im dictator everyone will start on a bike, if you survive 2 years you have earned the right to drive.

:laugh: