SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

Yarralumla kebabs FTW. By far the best ones I have ever had

I haven't had one for about a month. Think I might get one for lunch tomorrow ! Yarralumla kebabs are by far the best out there ! But everyone I'm yarralumla calls the cops the second they hear a loud exhaust. Yet to be pulled up on it tho!

everyone in yarralumla calls the cops the second they hear a loud exhaust. Yet to be pulled up on it tho!

No offence to you or your family, but 90% of the people in Yarralumla are d!cks, old or yuppy snobby d!cks.

These are the type of people that stopped GMC/fire crackers etc, ugh I can feel my blood pressure rising lol

Edited by gtr judd
  • Like 1

Charnwood The land of goat sphincter rings kebabs are pretty insane. It's probably the only thing Charnwood could "claim'. :(

I will indeed have to try one...

Yah! as stated, the Kebabs are Very Good. Big, Filling and well worth the price. Might try their Pides too.

Charnie also has : A Very Good Dentist, The Takeaway does Very Nice Pizzas, Burgers, Steak Sambos, Scallops etc... makin' me hungry.

The Chinese is also Tops.

and the Woolies chick that Loves Skylines. :D

I will agree on all these + it has two grog shops, the chemist, the newsagents (that save me traveling to Belco for parcel collection), maccas, shell v-power.....

It definitely has a well equipped little shopping area

Edited by gtr judd

Charnwood The land of goat sphincter rings kebabs are pretty insane. It's probably the only thing Charnwood could "claim'. :(

I want to try one now too.. Shame it's so far away :/

Shoot me an address and I shall venture to the other side of the world one day soon :)

The best I've had was in Melbourne. Was insane. The Charnwood kebabs have real The land of goat sphincter rings bread. They're big ! I struggle to finish one most the time, and this is me we're talking about ! Hot sauce + sour cream please. !

A kebab cruise sounds good :P

2 minute cruise for me if that's the case Judd :P haha

Haha yeaaa. Its mainly so we can show those southsiders how green the grass really is, however we could organize a decent cruise and end up with kebabs and drinks at mine, then a few too many drinks and sleep on my lounge/floor and go for more kebabs for breakfast.

Alcohol + Kebabs = Better love story then twighlight

• Like 1

Haha yeaaa. Its mainly so we can show those southsiders how green the grass really is, however we could organize a decent cruise and end up with kebabs and drinks at mine, then a few too many drinks and sleep on my lounge/floor and go for more kebabs for breakfast.

Alcohol + Kebabs = Better love story then twighlight

That actually sounds greeaaat :woot:

• Like 1

Yarralumla kebabs FTW. By far the best ones I have ever had

I have heard about these kebabs! Wish they were there when I lived around there. Must go try them some time.

I hate to even briefly interrupt some good kebab chat, I just thought I'd put this here as my employer is looking for a new sales rep to cover the ACT & NSW Riverina area. Great opportunity for anyone who is interested in an entry level sales role with a global business.

http://www.mars.com/global/careers/job-search/job-details.aspx?JobReferenceNo=NEW00703&SelectedLanguageID=2&CareerSite=10300

^^^^^ I've been very tempted to interrupt mate, so I'm glad you did, it has probably saved me from a fate worse that death!! i.e. condemnation by the ACT Wasteland, I sincerely thank you. :yes:

Edited by THE34T