SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

I've got both. :D

and yes I've spent many a time searching thru rocks, sticks, leaves and dirt trying to find that screw that parted ways from my RC and ruined my fun. :/

Sir Son of Rajab Van Von Vader'ham. :laugh: Pricless.

it wasn't screws that I hated with using the truck offroad, I did loose heaps tho, it was the flat out sideways into a tree stump that got me! wasn't noticed when I had a look, using it without the body or bull bar, ripped the whole left hand front wheel and suspension off, then lost the dog bone for the 4wd.. cost like 400 in parts, then I put it all back together, in 2wd with a huge motor it was so fun! it lifted the front wheels up and flogged my mates vl ( in hume ) before he crashed into a tree in his street :D haha thats vl drivers for you :) then having it flat out for a long time running to lean just completely rooted the engine :( and went to get an engine the other day and they dint sell ones with a rotary carbie :( so its in now in a box in the garage :(

Yuh huh, cool story. :wacko:

So what are you all up to in your final minutes of 2013?

I have a belly full of Aldi Beer. Might just crack me a bago chippies. :D

haha, having some mountain dew, yea im that kind of guy ;) nah going for a drive down to banks to pick the sister up from a party, ahah

starting the year driving the skyline - going to be a good year :D

Looking for some info on how to install a plenum on an RB26DETT. I have found heaps of info for the RB25's but nothing for the GTR's.

Currently searching YouTube as well.

I have Richard's old polished plenum sitting here which I have had for ages so thinking I might give it a go depending on how involved it is.

Morning.... i see whos up early too. :happy:

Mine was up at 5:45.

Anyway, id look at how long all hoses and things are and if they will reach the new location.

Also the ends of them have to fit the fittings on the plenum.

Throttle cable too. TPS would need a wiring extension. And intercooler pipe with a bov and return line for that.

Hang on... RB26 has throttle bodies.. so.. um... dunno. Id have to look.

New gaskets would be a good idea

Im just assuming its forward facing... is it?