SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

Im thinking then the only annoying bit would be if its got coolant lines, then you have to drain the coolant.

Oh and some of those bolts holding it together would be tricky to access.

I have ratchet spanners and stuff to get to annoying bolts if you need.

i found a good trick is polish it real good, spray with good clear bonding agent paint, then gloss clear over that.

Polished forever.

Blacken that lip. :mrt:

Thinking of lippage for the Wagon too, maybe a Foamy one like Chris's or perhaps something else.

Tried one of the Kebabs from Charnie just now. Jeremy, I now know why you get them. MMMmmm mmmmm... :P

Blacken that lip. :mrt:

Thinking of lippage for the Wagon too, maybe a Foamy one like Chris's or perhaps something else.

Tried one of the Kebabs from Charnie just now. Jeremy, I now know why you get them. MMMmmm mmmmm... :P

yea, they shop up the road sells them! I can barely finish one :/ they are huge

Foam lip? that sounds like a good idea.

Light, soft and able to resist lots of air pressure.

Mint snowfoam lance turned up today, watching the weather so i can do a wash and try it out. Might have a go at polishing and everything.

Also found that Masters hardware Workzone brand pressure washers are the same fitting as Bosch.

The doofus at the hardware counter said " The Bosch rep said not to use other brand products with the pressure washer, we dont have any parts, we just got them for christmas."

The hose fits perfectly, its exactly the same fitting. Thanks to ignoring the idiot staff i got the right hose.

So now i have 11m pressure hose and good accessories.

:santa:

anyone know if the flywheels are the same for all RB25 engines. Reason asking is that im doing a clutch change and wont have time to get the flywheel currently on the car machined on time to install it same day.

Yarralumla kebabs FTW. By far the best ones I have ever had

Charnwood The land of goat sphincter rings kebabs are pretty insane. It's probably the only thing Charnwood could "claim'. :(

Charnwood The land of goat sphincter rings kebabs are pretty insane. It's probably the only thing Charnwood could "claim'. :(

Yah! as stated, the Kebabs are Very Good. Big, Filling and well worth the price. Might try their Pides too.

Charnie also has : A Very Good Dentist, The Takeaway does Very Nice Pizzas, Burgers, Steak Sambos, Scallops etc... makin' me hungry.

The Chinese is also Tops.

and the Woolies chick that Loves Skylines. :D

• Like 1