SAU Community

Should the new trader system stay?

170 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RedLineGTR
Here's an idea.

Old system for private trading

New Section for Business Trading (sponsored)

Good idea, something i was thinking about as well :D and it should keep sponsors happy as well :D

I know this is a trend, but I definately found the old system much easier to use.

the thing I dont particularly like about the new system is that items are arranged by the number of views??? or am I just imagineing it? I liked that with the old system, to keep up with what was new, you just had to check back regularly.

Am I missing something - if this could be addressed (ie, easier to find the latest offerings) I would like the new system alot better.

If I am missing something, an easy way to view new items, please let me know.

Either that, or would it be possible to be able to search for new items, perhaps by date, so time isnt spent sifting through things that have already been viewed.

Once again, if this is already possible, please disregard and sorry for wasting your time.

cheers

I can see the advantage of the new trading system where the ads are all displayed in a cleaner layout, with the ability to browse by pictures.. but I guess the old system works well and is what people are familiar with.

A good example is www.firesport.com - this site is nice and simple but it's designed well for quick, easy selling of your goods.

• 1 month later...

Any possibility of getting a new link on the trader ratings page?

IE hellrazorettes trader ratings> 'current items for sale' (under 'send an email' tag perhaps?) etc. Like other auction type sites..

Once you leave positive feedback after a good transaction, you have to go through view profile>find all threads> etc etc to find what else they have on sale, kinda annoying.

(Unless I'm wrong). :D