SAU Community

2005 Tokyo Auto Salon Plan of Attack

Rezz

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all,

Will be in Chiba at 12 thursday, anyone going to be at the holtel or thereabouts? Richard, my supplier knows the guys at cruise power and will get you some stickers (will be sent in one of my cars in container due end of feb), didnt have time to get some myself.

Cheers,

Ken

if anyone wants to head out to upgarage ill be checking it out tommorow and can show ya where it is. catching from shibuya, bout 30min away.

Could you possibly give me detailed directions to Upgarage in Chiba (and any other nearby shops)?

Tomorrow is my last free day here (fly out Wed) and I was thinking about going to Chiba. I have a tour of the Imperial Palace (Tokyo Station) at 10am and I plan on heading to Chiba immediately after that.

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Was friday the best day? I know I had fun. Did you get my message at reception?

Ken

Ken, was definately good that we went on Friday, Saturday was packed.

Got your message as well thanks, happy to show you around

Nick

just got back from tas05->disneyland->sapporo trip (now back at nagoya).. no idea how long it'll take me to sort the pics..

if you think sat was packed.. try sunday then.. huge line up just to get a few good shots ;)

blitz is the workshops visits still on or you guys heading back to .au soon? (pm me your mobo number?)

Ait, lucky we met up at Makuhari station as it should be the Kahim-Makuhari station most of the ppl should met up at.

still dont think I went thru all the things to look at as race queens can take up a lot of camera time ;)