SAU Community

rural 'liners

wises

Me too, there's sh1tloads of stuff I don't know [like why do ppl like rap, and why does dust blow onto your 'line, but no matter how fast you drive it won't blow off]. But one day I'll ring Dr Karl and he can tell me.

Yeah, and idea of the prices etc would be very very handy, and a handle on what u get for yr $$$$, type of food, accom etc

i'll leave it in yr capable hands.....................lol

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe anyone who brings a carful of single girls gets in for free or something :P

Car full???? what about if i can fill a minivan???:boobs: or im sure one of you guys would love to volunteer your backseats for some 19yr old university girls!!:)

Yeah its called Charles Sturt University, and after you have given these girls a few drinks you would think they had been living in a convent, brunettes hey oscar i think i can manage that!!

danny, for sure ill sit down n discuss my theory of relativity over a few chilled ambers :)

dunno if ill be driving back after tho ;) might be a lil over my .0 limit :) only a few months more n ill be on fulls ;)

adz im sure u have lots of car skanks by now :)

Guys/Gals/Metro's

Speaking for me and I'll keep it short, my thought is along the original lines of a rural meet. Not a National SAU Track day.

I'm certain that I wont be bending over just bcos of two days in country. I do like the Idea of the nearest catholic girls school being mini van'd in. Wimmens prison ok. Convent in a push - aite!

Or we could make entry conditional on at least 1 female passenger per car?...lol

It's true that we (SAU) definately need to organise an event such as Al has proposed/posted but the logistics is huge and really needs a National Co-ordianted effort (time/effort). AL maybe two approaches mate. We do this first and we'd really appreciate your support/help and we continue to organise a National event for the 3rd/4th Qtr of 05.

1. Rural Liners - Easter weekend. ALL SAU's welcome. Meet n greet and show your ride, whatever. BBQ and Party hard!

2. National Liners - 3rd/4th Qtr 05 (Winton or Wakefeild?). A National track day would be spectacular. A playfull :) State vs State - mate vs mate type of thing.

WTF is wrong with Rap? It aite PAC, dont get up!

PS. Dont forget the MILF's or FILF's, Not every1 is male under 25!

HOLD UP PPL, firstly i need to say Rap is tha bomb :thumbsup:!

On less important matters ;) ;

1/ Winton was just an idea, i will guarantee you that we will not get more than 70 members at this first meet, due to distance from cities.

2/ You have taken my title "National Event" to seriously, or i just used the wrong words :Oops: . If we get Canberra, rural/country, Melbourne, Sydney and maybe Adelaide ppl interested (Basically ppl within an approx. 4hr drive radius from the meeting point), we should have a friendly mate Vs mate fun event. I may have stretched my enthusiasm with Winton, due to $$$$, but if we find a private property with a big car park we still can do most things. If we don't have some kind of fun car related activities what is going to encourage ppl to make the 4hr trip? We can't organize a cruise round country Vic/NSW as that is the last thing i would want, after driving 4hrs. But some short fun driving activates would be great.

3/ The Party is still a great idea, wherever we decide to have it, as i had a great night with the Canberra ppl. At the end of the day nothing bets sitting back with alcohol at hand, DJ in background, a bbq and great company.

PS: My mate may possibly DJ for free as he was talking about doing something on one of our cruises.

4/ Don't think that this first event is going to be huge. Speaking for Melb., we have a lot of members that want to cruise but bit*h about fuel. Sad but true. On Phillip Island or Winton track days we are lucky to have 15 members attend and only about half will enter, purely due to distance.

Al, I agree. I think we all agree. Concensus is a great thing. Fun car related activities, I'm up for that.

See you and a few at the Shanty Pub for organising the troops.;)

Canberra's committed :thumbsup:

HOLD UP PPL, firstly i need to say Rap is tha bomb :D!

On less important matters ;) ;

1/ Winton was just an idea

2/ You have taken my title "National Event" to seriously. If we don't have some kind of fun car related activities what is going to encourage ppl to make the 4hr trip?

3/ The Party is still a great idea, wherever we decide to have it, as i had a great night with the Canberra ppl. At the end of the day nothing bets sitting back with alcohol at hand, DJ in background, a bbq and great company.

4/ Don't think that this first event is going to be huge.

Nobody has answered my question 'Why do ppl like rap?', buncha outa work poets trying to reinvent the beatnik '50's and be kewl. Give me Tool/Rammstein/Refused any day, power driven rock rules.

What is going to make ppl do the 4 hour trip to LH?? I reckon at first it will be in the hope of organising something bigger or better later. I also reckon it will be to meet other skyline owners and get more ppl involved in all events. This kind of thing has a flow on effect, the more involved you get the more involved you want to become.

But really, as I've said b4, the shanty meeting, and the LH weekend is primarily for us rural 'liners, and any other skyline addict that wants to turn up.

Everyone is worried about female participation/company. If you pack one and bring her along, thats excellent, if you haven't got one/can't bring one/can't talk her into coming then I wouldn't fret too much. No your not 'gay', it just gives you more lattitude behind the wheel and at the bar that night. I go to heaps of motorcycle shows all over the nation, and I reckon the ratio would be 10:1 [10 men one woman usually owned], and I've never seen any any homo's full stop. They get on with the real job of talking motorcycles, yarning, and usually laughing a lot, while having a few drinks. And thats the same with footballers/cricketers/traindrivers/etc etc.

You watch, the ones that go to bed early are the ones with the women [they may have a 10 second reason], the real stayers watch the sun come up.

So I rang the guy from LH. He said they had 7 car groups last year... so know what we are after. They have BEDS for 90 people, and the accomadation is around $47.30 per day per person. This is with breaky, lunch (which we can take away also) and a hot dinner. $3 extra for a hot breaky :P Also full use of the facilities. They have TONS of parking of course, and have catered for groups of up to 370.

Kids are only $33 a head, and the younger the cheaper which is great if anyone brings rugrats.

DATES FREE:

8 - 9 - 10 April

29 - 30 April 1st May

Weekend of 29th May.

See http://www.laurelhillforestlodge.com.au for more.

I don't think we can go past this place for ease. The guy offered to meet us and talk about what we need, and they can do whatever it is. EG, menus, table service (as if).

So there you go!

Thanks for that oscar32, certainly looks tops, if nobody else comes up with an alternative, and it would have to be better, Laurel Hill will be the place [but we'll put it to the vote of cos]. See you all on the 30th, unless your at Narrandera on 23rd.

What do you reckon sin, kam, wild, leech, etc etc.

Also please note the mileages on the web site for LH, about equidistance from both Sidni and Melbun, so it is fair to those that wish to attend from the slum area's [oohhh you poor ppl having to breathe in all that pollution and such].

Trident.

Rap has phat base. Thats the simple answer. And it talks about opression, and "the man". It just does it a different way :cheers:

If anyone has a better idea I'm fully open to that, no worries!!! As long as the lines go, I'll show...