SAU Community

Twilight Club Sprint @ Calder Park - Feb. 5th

Downforce

are there gonna be more of these twilight sprints throughout the year?

I have learnt from all of your misfortunes and the Stealth S15 is gonna be indestructable when it hits the track again

Will have to wait and see... I'd say it's likely there will be further twilight events this year.

Oh, and nothing is indestructable :)

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What class are we entering in? I assume they (WRX Club Organisers) will just put us in an SAU class? Like the HSV club did when we joined their track day at Phillip Island.

Any1 know? Snowman?

What class are we entering in?  I assume they (WRX Club Organisers) will just put us in an SAU class?  Like the HSV club did when we joined their track day at Phillip Island.

Any1 know?  Snowman?

All non-WRX club members will be in the Associate Class. There are 70 spots available in total across all classes, first come first serve.

:P

Gawd, so much to do before then. I HAVE to get my car retuned, I've had it on the dyno 3 times at Ice and still no job, pings off it's nut in 3rd and 4th round 5000rpm under load. The support systems are all A-Ok so it has to be the maps. I've gotta take it down to Racepace some time soon.

Also gotta get some semi's and wouldn't have a clue what rims they will go on....

uuuugh.....

Ill pay up front, but i fear i will be struggling to make it considering im spending 2 wks in SA this month:(

Yeh looking at the ignition map on my car i want to get it re-tuned as well, its very conservative, which sure is safe, but id rather a more moderate tune to get the same power at less boost. If the car fires up first go this weekend im a good chance:)

Can someone fill me out a form???? I'm back next week.

We would be in associate class. Don't worry about that side of things too much.

I'll see what I can do, I have most of your details here. Thing is it wont be sent till monday. When will you be back?