SAU Community

FIRST DAY IN Kabuki-Cho!

xKx_31

wow .... glitzy starry neons are all i can say about the place here!!! food is quite expensive but nevertheless not the same like what was found in Perth!!! heeh

anyways anyone staying in Shinjuku area!?!? i am like so lost here .... take pity and gimme a buzz if anyone is in Shinjuku area as i need to navigate out of shinjuku! the locals doesnt seems to understand english one bit!!

my hotel shinjuku vintage in shinjuku and room booked under jacqueline wang. possible just leave contact so i call you back instead!! really thanks for those who can help out on here.... thanks!

anyways see you guys tomorrow in the auto salon!!!

wow .... glitzy starry neons are all i can say about the place here!!! food is quite expensive but nevertheless not the same like what was found in Perth!!! heeh

anyways anyone staying in Shinjuku area!?!? i am like so lost here .... take pity and gimme a buzz if anyone is in Shinjuku area as i need to navigate out of shinjuku! the locals doesnt seems to understand english one bit!!  

my hotel shinjuku vintage in shinjuku and room booked under jacqueline wang. possible just leave contact so i call you back instead!! really thanks for those who can help out on here.... thanks!

anyways see you guys tomorrow in the auto salon!!!

If you want to see something interesting, jump on the JR Yamenote Line and go to Akihabara. It should take about 20 minutes.

That's Electric Town, where all the cheap gadgets are. Well worth a visit.

IG

OMG ... just went there barely 1 hour ago ... the things were quite expensive there ... comparing the prices between singapore, china and australia ....

the sony 4.1mp camera retails around 300plus AUD which is somehow similar

Next stop ... Fish market and Yokohama and hopefully Saitami/a

We have thoroughly been through Shinjuku earlier this week. Right now we are sitting here in the penthouse in Chiba leeching free WiFi access thanks to the big NTT communications building over the road.

mmmgtir and myself are recovering from a long night out at an industrial area about an hour outside Chiba with 3 drift teams and the staff from Crystal Autosports and all I can say is fawk yeah!.

Richard and I were passengering in a 400ps single turbo Cresta and Silvia drifting at 90+kph in at least -5 degrees with heavy sleeting rain.

Japan drifting > anything else this lifetime.

/Edit: there wiull be the MOTHER of all pics threads and a dvd made once we get back to Sydney.

Dori Dori!

don't forget:

unbrella girls

race queens

schoolgirls

and

other assorted cuties that border on the legal side of underage illegality.

hahaha, we have about 1 gig of promo girl pics, and in many of them we are most definately misbehaving.

just be patient, they will come in time...!

Richard

OMG ... just went there barely 1 hour ago ... the things were quite expensive there ... comparing the prices between singapore, china and australia ....

the sony 4.1mp camera retails around 300plus AUD which is somehow similar  

Next stop ... Fish market and Yokohama and hopefully Saitami/a

Yeh, akihabara was bit of an american tourist trap. I ended up getting my camera almost $100 cheaper just at one of the big electronic chain stores. I cant remember the names, but there are 2 big ones which compete feircely with each other, we just said the other store had it for this price and they slashed it.

:werd: Akihabara is no longer the mecca of camera bargains. I bought my V3 camera for 65000 Yen at Shinjukus Yodabashi Camera store. Not bad considering the retail in Sydney is $1500