SAU Community

Next friday night

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here are some of the many photos that were taken on friday night. the quality is bad compared to normal because of the light, ill put the rest up later.

P.S. never make cassi scream if shes standing right next to you, cause DAM! that woman can scream!!! lol they deserved it though, good one cassi :)

Yea was a good night....

The guy that drove the WRX is a mate... and the thing is dead stock... and has exhuast..

talked to him today, and the fuel cut kept cutting in the whole drag... and he still beat him... funny shit.

Good pics beau... know we take you for a reason... :)

Yeah Simon's WRX is very nice....gotta love that boxer grumble.

I'm working on getting more "nice" cars out to Hume but Friday nights are always going to have that "booners and burnouts" reputation. Hell their beer cans where still all over the joint tonight.

If someone could recomend a place for the nice cars to hangout in a place where booners aren't going to want to go.......then by all means speak up,

Good pics beau... know we take you for a reason... :D

lol dam you andrew ill mace you good!! lol... my phone wont perform that great in the dark for some reason but during the day its awesome, maybe we just need a venue with a heap of lights...? shmeh im not too fusd bout it anyways there still ok pics i guess....