SAU Community

Sat 12th Phillip Island track day: Convoy drive down...

Jamezilla

As you should all know, this Saturday marks the 2nd round of the SAU Club Track Championship. Details are in the newsletter:

http://vic.skylinesaustralia.com/newsletter/002.pdf

With specific info about the PI track day here:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...ead.php?t=63774

---

Drive down on Saturday

Although most of the participants are making a weekend of it, there are a few people (like me) keen to head down and spectate/cheer for the day. I'll be day-tripping with the dog in a mystery vehicle - so feel free to convoy down/back with me :cheers:

This is not a cruise per say - and thus open to all and sundry. Is a nice easy drive, the majority being on Freeway, it just makes it more fun to be in a group.

Major meet point at Megamart Chadstone at 9.00am for a 9.30am departure.

Drive will continue down Monash Fwy to Sth Gippsland Hwy - all the way to Phillip Island.

North / West meet points can be arranged (if required) by groups coming from those directions. Megamart is just off the Monash, on Warrigal Rd, so might just make more sense to meet there.

Will likely head back around 4.30pm. It's about a 1.5hr drive.

Plenty of fuel stops - but FYI, Golgo makes it from South Yarra to PI and back on one tank. Lots of classy visual highlights - including the Big Worm in Bass :P

Remember to bring CBs!

Hope to see you there.

James

I'm here for the gangbang...

will bring 2 other cars with me (members of course). One of em wants to compete, I assume he can get his cams license on the day?

Contact Andrew to bring extra forms, unless your mate already has them, also he will need to fill in the entry form ASAP as the spots may be already full. Check the other thread.

I always have CAMS forms and stuff on me.

However - if he wants to compete he will need to register by midnight tonight.

Also - he will have to be there a lot earlier than what this cruise will get there at. Competitors need to be there at 8am.

what time will it roughly finish? i was supposed to head down with ferni but now i have to stay at home and wait for the new furniture to be delivered... depending on what time that happens and what time it finishes, i was planning on driving down...

ferni, maybe we should camp there that night... or drop down to monty's place? then we can go swimming :P

I'm here for the gangbang...

hmm, a GANGBANG sounds interesting! Will be heading down with Scott and probably catch up with everyone else on the Sth Gippy Fwy, somewhere round Cranbourne. :headspin:

oh, i'm not competing, just tagging along and see how the tracks are like.. and to join the VIC membership or course! hehe

so do i need to fill in the form before hand or someone will have the application form for membership?

oh, i'm not competing, just tagging along and see how the tracks are like.. and to join the VIC membership or course! hehe

so do i need to fill in the form before hand or someone will have the application form for membership?

Hey mate, just download the form from here - http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...ead.php?t=60590 print it, fill it out and bring it with you. :P

Cool - keen to see the Sube :P

Will find out what I'm driving tomorrow arvo - so will let you all know what to look out for at Megamart.

Gre: Just go with a choloate one from Pattersons in Windsor. yummy :P

hehehe, yeah , that wont be hard , but as in the people, who should i be introducing myself too? who should i go too ? haha, R31NISMOID , are u coming along? do u mind if i have your contact no? i feel stupid walking aimlessly when i dont know everyone and no one knows me.. hahaha

Bastard - I hate that photo. Will bring hat though :P

But yes - look for me. Will be in a BMW of some kind (not sure yet) and will have a husky with me.

Probably looking unshaven and hung over - but that's pretty normal.

my and my gf are in, we'll see you at megamart. will head off in the arvo to a friends place where ill be get really drunk and staying the night there. should be sweet. see you's there