SAU Community

SKYZERR33's CAR STOLEN... PLS HELP!!!

25GTT

damn man ****ing unbelieveable thats 2 skylines stolen right from the owner in 2 days.

EVERYONE look out for parts being flogged in the classifieds. since you haven't found such a distinctive car within 1 day means that its in a garage getting stripped.

if we find these guys bugger calling the cops they are probably underage the ones that stole it so slap on the wrist for them the guys stripping and selling it i'd be sure are over 18.

TIME FOR THA VIGULANTEE MOVEMENT

yup bring out the shovel and ropes or if needed the 44 gallon drum and cement to finish the job.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats all they do these days apparently. Thats why i make sure my keys are always with me and when i sleep i put them under my bed right next to me. Key hooks are no good cos they just break in the door and grab the keys, and they're out of there in under a minute

Hope you find your skyline dude

yeh i know its sounds bad but its so easy for a robber and all they have to do is grab a pair of keys and they got 20-30 grand ride ,instead of TVs and the such which are like $300 + time

i dont even keep my spare keys at my home , i keep them at a good mates house becuase if your car is that good they will look and look hard for your spare keys as its happened to people before

hope you find your 33 mate

damn man ****ing unbelieveable thats 2 skylines stolen right from the owner in 2 days.

EVERYONE look out for parts being flogged in the classifieds. since you haven't found such a distinctive car within 1 day means that its in a garage getting stripped.

if we find these guys bugger calling the cops they are probably underage the ones that stole it so slap on the wrist for them the guys stripping and selling it i'd be sure are over 18.

yup bring out the shovel and ropes or if needed the 44 gallon drum and cement to finish the job.

you are prob right... it is no doubt a young teenager or a couple of them... that will get a little slap on the wrist... some community service... and be doing the same thing a week after they have been cought. They need harsher punishment for criminals... its a joke how short ppl go away for for things they do. Alof of them get let out of jail to because they were "good citizens" before they screwed up... All this stuff on the news at the moment with ppl that are on perol running a muck.. its a joke. I strongly belive that the sentences are not fitted fairly to most crimes.

I guess u never think that these things would happen to you... but they do, sucks that saying "bad things happen to good people". Troy and i are starting to calm down now. Its a releif that all the locks have been changed, and we have made the house alot more secure now. Just want to say again... thanks for the kind words and keeping an eye out for us. We really appreciate it.

oh shit guys...truely sorry to hear about this :(

troy...i remember back in the old SDU days, little things like how you made the front grille meshy thing yourself - it's devastating how you've had the car so long and put so much into it and now for this to happen..

kyles...it would freak me out knowing that they came in and got the keys while you were home asleep!!

best of luck guys, hope you get some good news ;)

Was there any luck overnight?

One of our friends cars was stolen from their house. They actually broke into the house to steal other shit and then found the car keys and decided to take the car. Ended up being in a shed up the coast somewhere just sitting there. The kids parents saw it and phoned the police.

They were just druggies looking for a ride back home. Didn't actually go there wanting to steal the car.

Could be the same in this situation? I hope :S

i know what ya mean about the law system being a joke, i got car-jacked in my 33, then they got in a high speed chase and wrote it off, the cops know who did it but apparently cant bust them due to lack of evidence, i thought fingerprints and DNA were good enough, but obviously not, meanwhile i get hit with huge insurance bills cause they never made a prosecution, really suks, very sorry to hear about it going and i hope you get it back in one piece with not much damage........

still no word going for a drive ourselves today, to look around and sort some insurance stuff out about the house.

other parts that may show up cheap, DBA ventilated front disc rotors, kenwood 10 disc stacker (its about 8 years old with a big scratch on the top) an old alpine 5 channel amp forget the series, alpine splits and mb quarts splits both 6 inch. I know these are common items but u never know.

dont expect the fuzz ta care to much i got a knock on the door early ( rel early like 6) on a sundy mornin week after tha car got took with a your cars over there hope you got spare keys so you can move it

im like what no impoundment no fingerprinting no dna tests they like man you watch to many cop shows

get there cars covered with dust FINGERPRINTS ALL THRU THA DUST

i repeat VIGULANTEE TIME

you know that all that shit they put on the ads about DNA and how it catches crims is absolute bullshit they ain't gonna use that technology unless a murder or a million dollar case is involved.

even worse the cops won't car cause we got "hoon" cars and the less of us around the cops are more happy. and seven news don't give a crap cause they are too busy pleasing those idiotic sunday drivers and oldies that think if your car makes a noise your a hoon.

i second the repeat we need some vigilante action.

i third it too... cops are useless man, it's time to take the law into our own hands!

Its true hey, i agree with JXL. They can use that DNA and high tech stuff to catch peeps but they wont cos it costs too much for them to implement it unless it's totally necessary. Or as JXL said, a million dollar case, cos the million dollars is probably the only thing that'll pay off the crime hunting that came with it.

you know that all that shit they put on the ads about DNA and how it catches crims is absolute bullshit they ain't gonna use that technology unless a murder or a million dollar case is involved.

even worse the cops won't car cause we got "hoon" cars and the less of us around the cops are more happy. and seven news don't give a crap cause they are too busy pleasing those idiotic sunday drivers and oldies that think if your car makes a noise your a hoon.

i second the repeat we need some vigilante action.

erm they took scrapings from a brick used to break into my house in hope of finding dna from skin left on the surface...

I am pretty sure they use it for most break in's now. All that money spent on the equipment... they need all the results they can get

yes people jump the gun a bit and start raving about cops not diong there job etc etc

but truly the car could be anywhere and im sure the police arent giong to go well hey therea how many suburbs in perth lets choose one and hope we find it. im sure they do something but i think with most cases like these most of the time its reported by someone who sees it.

not that i know a police man or anything like that but people always just blame them and the same thing is repeated. they have a job to do and most of em do it give em a fair go eh

When Andrew's (b/f) car was stolen it ended up 200m down the road with his lungs (intercooler) and heart (battery) and other parts missing. There was a screw driver sitting on the road that they used to do all this stuff with and finger prints everywhere. The cops didn't care, it was just a stolen car. That really pissed me off. They tried to take the intercooler while the car was out the front of the house cause the front grille was sitting on the footpath. It was obviously making too much noise so they pushed it off down the road after breaking in. It just happened to be the week that the alarm wasn't working.

But cops do have a tough job with 1000's of jobs coming in per day and they do what they can with the resources they have.

Anyway.

Hey u never know.

Due to slow ass red tape and no organised systems ure car could be sitting in the impound lot for the last couple of days after getting taken from some guy under the hoon laws. Hmm wonder if they will give it back after a month?

Been spreading the word, no news on this end though.