SAU Community

Good Hotels

Kaido_RR

Hey,

Can anyone requirment a good Hotel, want it to be in perth (no downsouth places, im too lazy to drive). Its for me and my gf, will be 1 or 2days. Price is no problem :) i would like the room to have a spa hehe :cheers:

cheers Michael

Burswood has 5 star rooms with Spas $475 - with that you get entry to their Intercontinental Club lounge for free drinks and canapes (Finger food). If thats a bit toooo rich - the Broadwater hotel in South Perth has reasonable priced rooms with spa's and I heard it is really nice there.

recomend both broadwater and northbridge nice rooms good price restaraunt attached not much view at northbridge tho

and good size spas :aroused:

Hotel Northbridge..

the spa apartments are cool and its in an alright location  :)

(if ur an RAC member u get it cheaper)

-pie

Im with Peta on that one, Hotel Northbridge spa rooms are awesome.

Burswood is way over priced - used to stay there heaps but their prices are now rediculus. Was at the "Sebal Residence" in East Perth onm Saturday night - apartments are pimped out hollywood and each room has a balcony over the canals - was nice sitting out there.

Highly recommended - was about $220ish a night, heaps better value than Burswood.

Daniel

observation city is my pick for perth :D

if you're gonna take your gf then take her somewhere with a good ocean view, not somewhere looking over the back blocks of perth :D

Novatel Vines Resort - like being in counrty without actually going.

Go for the Lust package - from memory its about $250 - 299. You get a nice spa room, wine for her, beer for you, choccy body paint, bath bombs n girly stuff, yummy choclates (which they are very generous with) breakfast in the morning, late checkout - good time had by all :)

Most over priced hotel ive been to was the Esplanade in freo.

Novatel Vines Resort - like being in counrty without actually going.  

Go for the Lust package - from memory its about $250 - 299. You get a nice spa room, wine for her, beer for you, choccy body paint, bath bombs n girly stuff, yummy choclates (which they are very generous with) breakfast in the morning, late checkout - good time had by all :)

Most over priced hotel ive been to was the Esplanade in freo.

ohh that sounds nice niz will have to check that out cheers :rofl:

just one thing tho - if you do book the vines - take your own corkscrew! Theirs sucks and it takes 45 mins to get the bottle of wine open using it.

if yous an rac member check out their atractions mag everytime ive used one of the deals out of that ive had a good value (doent have ta cost heaps for great time) great time