SAU Community

Good Hotels

Kaido_RR

Hey,

Can anyone requirment a good Hotel, want it to be in perth (no downsouth places, im too lazy to drive). Its for me and my gf, will be 1 or 2days. Price is no problem :) i would like the room to have a spa hehe :cheers:

cheers Michael

Burswood has 5 star rooms with Spas $475 - with that you get entry to their Intercontinental Club lounge for free drinks and canapes (Finger food). If thats a bit toooo rich - the Broadwater hotel in South Perth has reasonable priced rooms with spa's and I heard it is really nice there.

recomend both broadwater and northbridge nice rooms good price restaraunt attached not much view at northbridge tho

and good size spas :aroused:

Hotel Northbridge..

the spa apartments are cool and its in an alright location  :)

(if ur an RAC member u get it cheaper)

-pie

Im with Peta on that one, Hotel Northbridge spa rooms are awesome.

Burswood is way over priced - used to stay there heaps but their prices are now rediculus. Was at the "Sebal Residence" in East Perth onm Saturday night - apartments are pimped out hollywood and each room has a balcony over the canals - was nice sitting out there.

Highly recommended - was about $220ish a night, heaps better value than Burswood.

Daniel

observation city is my pick for perth :D

if you're gonna take your gf then take her somewhere with a good ocean view, not somewhere looking over the back blocks of perth :D

Novatel Vines Resort - like being in counrty without actually going.

Go for the Lust package - from memory its about $250 - 299. You get a nice spa room, wine for her, beer for you, choccy body paint, bath bombs n girly stuff, yummy choclates (which they are very generous with) breakfast in the morning, late checkout - good time had by all :)

Most over priced hotel ive been to was the Esplanade in freo.

Novatel Vines Resort - like being in counrty without actually going.  

Go for the Lust package - from memory its about $250 - 299. You get a nice spa room, wine for her, beer for you, choccy body paint, bath bombs n girly stuff, yummy choclates (which they are very generous with) breakfast in the morning, late checkout - good time had by all :)

Most over priced hotel ive been to was the Esplanade in freo.

ohh that sounds nice niz will have to check that out cheers :rofl:

just one thing tho - if you do book the vines - take your own corkscrew! Theirs sucks and it takes 45 mins to get the bottle of wine open using it.

if yous an rac member check out their atractions mag everytime ive used one of the deals out of that ive had a good value (doent have ta cost heaps for great time) great time

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Looks like both of my cars have pressure switch issues. The R32 GTR has 18 flashes on the ATTESSA controller which is "ETS pressure switch circuit". The 4WD light is intermittent, and often just restarting the car clears it. There is an $300 replacement option https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/285675135148?itmmeta=01HXN3YKRGKQ08GRZ5KFKKZWJT&hash=item428390a0ac:g:6CcAAOSwWxBltMEG so if it becomes a permanent issue and I can confirm that the switch is the issue, i have a solution. The NM35 is reporting C1208, and disconnecting the switch causes the 4WD light to go away. Translating from the Japanese shop manual "when the pressure is reduced to 2.6MPa (377 psi) or less: conduction occurs when the pressure increases to 3.8MPa (550 psi) or less: conduction is present. Reference: • Immediately after the E-TS actuator motor stops, the pressure inside the accumulator is high and there is no continuity." Not sure how good the translation is but from what i can deduce this means the switch is normally closed (NC) and as the pressure builds from 0 to 550 psi the switch stays closed, then opens and 550 psi. As the pressure drops from 550 psi to 377 psi the switch stays open then closes again at 377 psi. Is that how these things work? These pressures are a lot higher than the R32 ("control pressure 0-228 psi") but i'm hoping i can find a generic switch (like they've done for the R32) to use as a replacement. Maybe something like https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/355586397452?epid=1676016964&itmmeta=01HXN534AF22ACTG6TGDDQGEQ7&hash=item52ca99d50c:g:mAEAAOSw8ilmBcMh&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAAA8LtWdNlWHgyJ%2F3cbw25S2A1lde3qBi3fJii4T3lQavCz4kpqiD42SmBa4FocMvXCjcxiowHjb8vZ8%2BWxc53BkHv781tkStSnCDaenfGKC3bIp0keK20dfsn9LoPa3TfqaEmAydqqyKobgTdXsGGzsl%2BRjOVGuD8OIpOv%2B0wMl7aUtHg0iJtojbtzA%2BRS8Xfm8Ufjuvz4niwrqglAXFUbkL6J%2FGuHPeeECZhLBBN3iNM1Swl94Fv5zE95YK%2B5O6dxDN1ySNOjdMxkA8yaprbuwRHFQv1nlGh%2FWjekj6EUFR2%2FO4HTsoKtSAkY0Mj1w1uf1w%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR6zFjKXtYw but with a lower close pressure, and thread adapter if required. Am i dreaming?
    • That is a dead f**king short of B+ to ground. Scary.
    • 10-15 years ago, the answer would always be buy a good import motor and so many machine shops make.a hash of an engine rebuild, or they think they are some sort of RB magicians and want 40k.      Now as others have stated, you are buying a VERY old used motor. So rebuild is the correct answer.  Just finding a machine shop that will both do a good job and charge you a regular price is now your challenge. 
    • SOLVED   simple solution. After wrecking by brain, i ended up jist giggling everything i could. At one point last week I noticed that the left side signals shut off for a split second. I wasn't sure what triggered it. I spent time cleaning up wiring, re-wrapping and adding DT connectors to my IC7 stuff. I bought a new hazard and stalk hoping that would work. The stalk did fix some function issue but not the steady on. Hazard didn't fix it. I started just tracing everything. Once I got to the engine bay I notice my engine harness was droopy. I started moving it and the signals flickered. Come to find out that the starter + turned off sigmals when it grounded out on a bolt I have a Wiring Specialties pro harness so I'm not sure if this is specific to it. So it should work proper once I hook everything up   20240511_190033.mp4