SAU Community

love is in the air

Very nice ride! The colour is absolutely amazing.

Would I be right in saying that those photos were taken at Kingsway? If so, maybe my r32 will be rolling near there soon, I only live 2 mins away ;)

blacky

Yeah my mate owns the ultra tune there, so i was down getting plugs + oil changed.

The car actually looked a bit better before, then it does in those pics. Before compliance it had spotties on the front and clear indicators instead of orange.

I have to get all the dark tint on the back removed, and also jack up the suspension for the pits.

And they took my beloved xenon lights and put dirty halogens in :crazy:

Thought I recognized the doctors surgery.

I've got a 92 Soarer about to go through SEVS, should be a fun experience based upon what everyone else has said.

Did you get to keep all the goodies they took off?

blacky

Thought I recognized the doctors surgery.

I've got a 92 Soarer about to go through SEVS, should be a fun experience based upon what everyone else has said.

Did you get to keep all the goodies they took off?

blacky

Yeah kept everything.

Hippy its a 2000 GT-T manual coupe. Cost about $18k FOB and no I didnt use an import broker.

geez! it looks in better condition than the 2001 prelude i just bought!

your car makes the R34 GT-T look like a very nice possibility for my next car ;) congrats mate- enjoy it! i bet you'll walk out to it every morning with a big grin on your face, hehe.

Very nice indeed. As you can see by my Avatar, I have a 2001 R34GTX-T. Would be interested in knowing if your turbo has the metal/metal wheel inside instead of the standard metal/ceramic??

Yeah kept everything.

Hippy its a 2000 GT-T manual coupe. Cost about $18k FOB and no I didnt use an import broker.

May want to double check if it is tint or the factory UV glass. The factory UV glass is very very dark but is not tinted. I thought I would have rego problems with it but as its not tinted and couldn't be removed they had no choice but to pass it.

May want to double check if it is tint or the factory UV glass. The factory UV glass is very very dark but is not tinted. I thought I would have rego problems with it but as its not tinted and couldn't be removed they had no choice but to pass it.

I just checked and it says its UV cut glass, does that mean its not tinted? very cool if i can leave it... the back window looks awesome!

looks awesome champ....as the first pic opened up, first thing i saw was the commodore behind you, was about to blow up, then the pic fully loaded and resized itself.

If it says its UV glass then it is the actual glass that is dark, there is no tint at all that can be removed. :)

They put a note on my rego inspection stating that it is beyond legal darkness but not much can be done because the rear windscreen contains the antenna so it is not likely that they will make you replace it.