SAU Community

Going back to a S13 after having a R33

scottman

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right .. **** off you little brat.. you are so full of lies that it's not funny.. MUMMY DID BUY YOUR CAR YOU EVEN SAID SO.

i am shocked i wake up to

scott come here scott my mum Yelling at me its like 11

she was outside with a white Gts-t Skyline r33 outside i am like wtf is going on

I go out she shows me the car and says she found it at a dealer down the road i am Shocked for a Dealer in my shit town to have a import next i look at the price on the window thinking it will be heaps

You are a brat. You act like it. You get pulled over for being a spoilt little kid, police don't like you for this attitude, and then you whinge and bitch about it. As you are indeed a spoiled only child who thinks at age 18 and know everything about the world.. and you know nothing. If I was a cop I'd be picking on you every 2 seconds too in a small town as your parents clearly have no sense of responsibility. Enjoy it.

A s13 will fit you perfectly with your attitude.. off to nissansilvia you go.. where you can write how oops you wrote into a tree one day..

yea she found the car for me she didn't pay for it man

she knew i was looking for a new car manly skyline so when she seen it she made them drive it to my house to show me i payed for it

never payed a cent of it your just a old **** with a skyline trying to be fully sik

I payed for it i quit school last year to work cause i wasn't making the money y i was at school to aford one

Cops pick on my cause i have a thing called RED P"S MAN if i had them u be bitching to u bitch like a women grow up

i payed for my car and i know it

i can afford the skyline i am just worried if something ****s up like a blow the motor it will cost heaps more then a Sr20det to fix due to needing 6 of everything not 4

other reason i get pulled over there like 3 fully sik guy with white Gts-t like mine that think the street is a drift couse so everytime they ****en run a mess i get pulled over 2 of the times were cops asking me if it was me drifting and warning me and having a go i have had it

atm there looking for a white skyline that outran them for draging

I ain't happy with the cost of a car that isn't that fast when i can get something cheaper thats faster and will look better

i payed for my car and i know it

ok, reading back you got a loan... but that doesn't get any massive respect in my book. if you had paid cash straight out, then thats a different thing.

Getting a loan, anybody can get.. at any age, who has a job.

yea thing is i payed 2k off that loan in 2 months i don't care about borrowing if u can pay it

u start shit about how i payed for my car man y the hell do u care my mates 18 and has a GTR man i think that something but no need to have a go man

Everyone that says ppl mummy and daddy payed for there cars talks shit i don't know anyone with a nice car in my town thats mum and dad payed for where talking about turbocharged weapons i don't see my old helping me get one

they said its my money do whatever u and warned me they knew i wood get one sooner or later

I payed for it i quit school last year to work cause i wasn't making the money y i was at school to aford one

While you're asking for advice...

I haven't noticed too many of your other posts, but if what's in this thread is indicative of your grasp of the English language, I'd highly recommend that you sell the Skyline, forget about the Silvia, and go back to school.

If you need a car for transportation (rather than just a big, shiny, penis extension), get an old Corolla and leave it stock. Rock solid, easy on petrol, cheap to insure and you won't get hassled by the cops.

im abit confused :confused: you can get between 250rwhp to 300rwhp out of a stock r33 turbo; just need supporting mods like fmic, exhuast (turboback), safc or pfc, air filter, and up the boost.

you have to spend money to make power, its that simple nothing in cheap; if you go and sell your r33 and buy that s13 yes it is cheap, but it seems to be missing some KEY MODS: ecu, injectors, clutch etc etc, more money, also the more mods you have and the more power you have the more its coming to cost you, not just to run but when something brakes it will cost you more too

the fact your selling your skyline for more you pay, and it looks like you play on doing the same thing for the s13; seems like you are just tring to make money and not have a car for that long.

im 18 own an r33, i think if i remember right your 17; serious do what you want, if i could go back in time the only i would have done was shop around more and not jump into buying a car, saying that you want the 180sx,s13 watever do it :")

A modified 180sx is going to cost a lot more in maintenance than a stock R33.

My mate paid 9.5k for a stock 180sx (CA18det Auto) 2 years ago and has since paid about 7k in maintenance. He was pretty unlucky. I paid 17.5k about a year ago for my R33.

We have spent about the same money and I have an infinately better car than him.

This excludes my 10k in mods but the point is, cheaper cars aren't necessarily cheaper.

ok, reading back you got a loan... but that doesn't get any massive respect in my book. if you had paid cash straight out, then thats a different thing.  

Getting a loan, anybody can get.. at any age, who has a job.

Gordo, gordo gordo… What will we do with you?

Any body can get a loan, yes. A lot of people do it for tax reasons as well though. Like I said in Whore-Land, I looked at an ML and a Range Rover – You don’t honestly think I’m paying 100% cash? Bugger that when I can write almost the whole lot off.

I’m doubtful scottman got the loan for tax reasons; nonetheless I don’t understand how a loan makes some one “lesser”.

Joshwa.. i never said that getting a loan made anybody lesser.. he was ranting on on about how he was young and blah blah, paid for the car himself and was so special because he bought the car on all his own working hard "are you jealous because u didn't own a skyline at that age?"..blah

He got a loan for the car, which any other 18 year old with a steady job could do - nothing special there.

Yes all seems a bit pretentious, but he's young predator :rofl:.

Mate if you don't like ya car, get another one, we don't need to hear every step of the way really.. and I guess if you can't share your experiences without upsetting these guys, better off just keeping it to yourself. I only got my car a matter of months ago, and i'm feeling the pinch from the money hungry biatch, but to me my car pays that money off everyday :rofl: *crowd goes awwww*. If you aren't feeling that for any reason, move on.

While you're asking for advice...

I haven't noticed too many of your other posts, but if what's in this thread is indicative of your grasp of the English language, I'd highly recommend that you sell the Skyline, forget about the Silvia, and go back to school.

If you need a car for transportation (rather than just a big, shiny, penis extension), get an old Corolla and leave it stock. Rock solid, easy on petrol, cheap to insure and you won't get hassled by the cops.

:werd: Im with you mate!!!!

Dayne

i just can't believe that you would drop out of school to make money so you could buy a hot car. I mean yes, here i am in a car forum with a nice car, but lets be honest, there's more to life than a hot car. sell the car and go back to school i reckon. my $.02

getting back to the main topic,

as someone else said, if the motor is from a 94 model, it should be blacktop. also as mentioned there is most definetly some 96 model typ-s (non turbo) 180sx's around.

stick with the skyline if u value comfort and interior quality, get the 180 if u like more straight line speed, and ur ok with old style interior/exterior design and more rattles.

also keep in mind 180's are generally in worse condition than r33s. i have looked at HEAPS of both in the last couple of years and out of all the 180's i saw, there was literally only 1 clean one, wheras the ratio of good/bad r33s was higher. so in the end just because the 180 is cheaper to buy and cheaper for straight line speed, u may end up paying lots for maintenance.

sr20's are cheaper to run.

On a good day I can get 550km out of one tank (s14)

Nothing wrong with the 180, it would give some skylines a run for their money. But be careful, make sure its been looked after.

R33 would cost more to run in the long run (more cylinders leads to more parts being needed to be fixed)

My car had the km's wound back and all sorts of shite, and I've never had a problem with it *touchwood*

:)

sr20's are cheaper to run.

On a good day I can get 550km out of one tank (s14)

Nothing wrong with the 180, it would give some skylines a run for their money. But be careful, make sure its been looked after.

R33 would cost more to run in the long run (more cylinders leads to more parts being needed to be fixed)

My car had the km's wound back and all sorts of shite, and I've never had a problem with it *touchwood*

:D

I think you can get the same economy from both cars. I had a ca18det s13 and could get just over 500k's on a careful drive - my r33 can get 550k's no problems - it all depends on how you drive - so many people on these forums have wound the boost up on the stock computer,stock intercooler, stock dump, drive with a lead foot and wonder why they get sh@t fuel economy.

If I just wanted to go fast though I'd go the s13 - less big injectors to buy, less weight (I still think the s13 was such a happier car), front facing plenum etc.

But the '33 is definately a better built car.

I still don't know why they didn't race the silvias more when they came out.