SAU Community

Wheel Sizes & Offsets For Skylines

Skyline model = 1998 R34 GT-t

Wheel model = Blitz (not sure what model exactly, all I know is that they are 3-piece, and 5 spoke)

Wheel diameter = 18

Wheel width = Front 8.5, Rear 9.5

Wheel offset = Not entirely sure, picture attached though

Tyre size = Front 245/40, Rear 265/35

Modifications to fit = Again, not sure (was on the car when I got it...)

Well, that was my OLD set up (accident = damaged wheels = need to buy a new set!)

Which brings me to me to a question!

Getting some Enkei RP03s, and looking at the following:

Fronts - 18 x 8.5, +30

Rears - 18 x 9, + 18

Any thought on whether this will work?

There is a 18 x 10, +22 option aswell.

Any thoughts appreciated!

post-66054-0-09604000-1336356401_thumb.jpg

Edited by James34

Go the 9+18 all round

Was thinking that. Would there be any issues with this on the fronts? (i.e. any modifications required, wheels poking out etc)

Don't think there would be any issue with the rears...

• 2 weeks later...

So im considering getting some work xd9s for my 33 gtst its at stock height atm

but i plan on getting coilovers first to lower it a bit,

just wondering what the xd9s in 18x8 + 28, and 18 x 9 + 20/30 would sit like

on the car, and if theres much gaurd work to be done, i dont mind rolling but not too

keen on the flaring, dont really like how it looks on 33 guards.

and not too sure i want to go 18 x9, 18 x 10 which ive seen most people getting

So im considering getting some work xd9s for my 33 gtst its at stock height atm

but i plan on getting coilovers first to lower it a bit,

just wondering what the xd9s in 18x8 + 28, and 18 x 9 + 20/30 would sit like

on the car, and if theres much gaurd work to be done, i dont mind rolling but not too

keen on the flaring, dont really like how it looks on 33 guards.

and not too sure i want to go 18 x9, 18 x 10 which ive seen most people getting

xd9's look best in

17x9.5 + 17 front 18x10 + 18 rear

the design of xd9's really need the biggest sizes for the bigger lip to look good.

you could do this without flaring the guards. you will need to pump them a little or use camber.

would probably run 235' fr and 245 r

Hey everyone just wanna quickly figure out if a set of wheels will fit my car without too much scrubbing..

They are 17x8 & 17x9 work cr Kai's with +38 offset..

My car is pretty low with teins coil overs and I'm running r32 gtr rims with no scrubbing at all any Ideas if these ones above will scrub or will I need to modify the guards?

Cheers

Looking at new wheels for my Gtt, Im putting a gtr front end on, What would be best for the front? Would 17x9 +22 all round suit or would if be better to get 18's to fill the guards? x9 +22 is fine on the rear? Car is not stupid low just on legal height.

Looking at new wheels for my Gtt, Im putting a gtr front end on, What would be best for the front? Would 17x9 +22 all round suit or would if be better to get 18's to fill the guards? x9 +22 is fine on the rear? Car is not stupid low just on legal height.

Stupid low is way cool. :domokun: