SAU Community

Jecs Injectors?

The standard injectors in many Skylines are JECS.

So what that ad means is someone has taken a set of standard R33GTST injectors and had them high flowed by someone.

So the questions you need to ask is not "how good are JECS injectors", but "how good is the high flow job?"

:blink: cheers ;)

Edited by Sydneykid

I was watching these injectors too....

I thought its way too steep. You can get a set of side flow s15 injectors for about $400 from a wreaker... A set of 6 i mean...

Be carefull with S15 SR20DET injectors, the Australian spec S15 injectors are 370 cc's, same as RB25DET injectors. What you need are 444cc injectors from a JDM manual (not auto).

;) cheers :)

Edited by Sydneykid

but those need collars which require around another $300

I priced it and it worked out to be $900 all up. If I was going to spend $900, I'd get a set of nismos that bolt straigh in.

I contacted nengun and they didn't really have any idea if those sards would go straight in and just directed me to the collars.

And its risky, cause nengun doesn't have a returns policy..

SK, can you guarantee me that those will install into a R33 S2 without the need for collars?

If so, I would order them.

Edited by The Mafia

The problem is there are a number of cars that use the same basic injector design, 1JZ 2JZ VG30 SR20 RB25 etc. Nismo obviously use the Nissan style, but the other manufacturers seem to prefer the Toyota style. Probably for volume reasons and the shear size of the US market for Toyota injectors.

That's why for the last 2 X RB25's we have done, I used S15 JDM manual injectors. At 444 cc's they handle as much as I would want out of a standard internals RB25. Once you start paying for engine rebuilds with forged components a couple of hundy$ for collars gets lost in the rounding.

;) cheers :)

but wouldn't nismo injectors need replacing O rings to fit though ?

that's what i heard.

is this true ?

Only if your current O rings are damaged, or too hard from age and heat to seal properly. In which case they should be replaced anyway.

:) cheers ;)

Edited by Sydneykid

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I saw this post and thought I would make myself available to answer any questions you all might have. IMO, Sydneykid hit the nail on the head... "how good is the high flow job" There are alot of companies out there that put out a product without any R&D, beta testing or quality assurance. I believe my processes and QA are industry leading. Every injector is flow tested, coil tested and matched to within a 3% variance. Plus an injector report is included with each set that shows you exactly what YOUR specific injectors flowed. The injectors are scribed with unique numbers matching them to the report.

Tang0 on this boad was one of the first people on here to use my injectors and I believe he was very happy...

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...hl=deatschwerks

**Moderators, if you feel this reply is inappropriate please delete. However, I have sent several emails inquiring about becoming an advertiser on these forums and I have not received any reply. I would be very interested in setting up a group buy.