SAU Community

Cant Enjoy A Decent Cruise Anymore

Wish i was in the skyline to show him how a real roar sounds like.

haha :D .

dude who started the thread: try living out here where the import scene is out numbered by the bogans in shit commonwhores and ricers who think there driving imports :cheers:

most recent case for me... at the lights, gay riced lancer thinking hes original with his clear tailights and 4.5inch exhaust ..... (only 400,000 others like you mate :lol:) revving the shit out of his car wanting to go im like.... pfft yeah right, so he kept looking across and was really starting to give me the shits.... so i revved my engine and left normally not b4 givin him a one fingered salute but :D.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i get a lot of satisfaction watching those riced up lancers etc. rev thier engines and burn off the lights while me and my mates sit in the 'line pointing and laughing at them. only to drive off perfectly normal after we have had a good laugh and the dikhead infront has just brocken the speed limit hopefully right near a camera

Edited by Restless 33

rofl, like someone else said its apart of owning an import or maybe just a nice car.

You can tell if the person just wants u to give it shit, so they can see u fly or if they think they can race ya and win ROFL!

happens all the time to me; its funny as hell- at the lights, stock vx holden next to me p plater, light goes green he screams away and i take off like like normal ROFL!

it isnt a chop if the other person isnt racing ROFL!

I hate it when you rip them to the speed limit then the fly past you well over the speed limit...about 10 seconds later  :lol: Then they think they owned you! I had a excel dude going crazy the other day, passed me at about 110 in a 60 zone then got caught at the lights leading into a 100 zone. I lined up behind him light goes green, I go out around him smashing him to 100 and then keep it at 100..much later he flys past with a triumphant look on his face..total looser I was thinking dude I was behind you then passed you then smashed you by 100 meters or more to 100 yet some how you feel satisfied. Thats when I learned that it doesnt matter what you do they will find some way of thinking that they won so ow I dont even bother.

Yeah and you get the impression they rush home to post "I just dusted a R33" thread on some hyundai forums.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had a older bogan in his HZ V8 harrase me years ago.

He came out of no where and sat so close up my arse that I couldn't see his wiper blades, he did this for a good 5km's.

3 lane road, 1 set of red lights. Not sure what his problem was, the V8 had quite a lumpy cam in it, he stared over at me while he reved the crap out of the v8, body twitching and all.

I thought bugger it, I'll punch it to the speed limit. 5secs and 100km/h later I dropped it straight from 2nd in to 5th waiting... a few seconds later he did the loosers flybye, by this time he had some serious speed.

I watched him rail around a long sweeping bend, he was going so quick by this stage I thought the arse end of his car was going to step out.

As I came out of the sweeping bend on to the straight I saw him in the distance, an easy 500m+ away swerving to miss a 4wd + trailer that pulled out in front of him.

As he swerved around the 4wd his right rear wheel clipped the medium strip that sent him on a 100m (I measured the black lines) slide, he came to rest on the medium strip with a tree branch over his bonnet. Friggin idiot.

Pretty damn close to be honest, if he was to kill some one, no doubt I would have been partially liable some how. Definitely a wake up call.

Goes to show, simply punting it up to the speed limit to have these other goobers hold it down can get yourself in a lot of trouble.

I gave him a toot as I drove past at 20km/h. At that time he was smashing his steering wheel with his fist. lol

Edited by Cubes

Well this happens in Canada also... the funniest time was on a 70km/h highway, I was going 100 which is the speed everyone goes on that Highway as 70 is riduculous and everybody knows it...

anyways so i'm going 100 in 5th gear going by slowy with my GF and there's this VW de-badged golf next to me accelerating decelerating like 3 times ...

(so being in the left lane) and him driving in the middle lane( cars here are LHD) I finally pull down my window, he ask:" yooo so does this thing fly??!" so I say:"well yeah kinda" ...

without saying anything else he immediatly floors it to probably 140-150 and zigzags through lite traffic ... I just started laughing as I didn't even accelerate a km/h

anyways I kinda got scared when I saw him swerve from right lane to left maybe 300m in front .. stoopid ..

but here in Montreal the skyline is very rare ... we have like 4 in a city of 3 million peaople, so kinda rare and it happens quite often

lol i like lancer hate. theyre crap. fair enough, EVOs are f'ing quick but all other lancers are shit...the drivers dont get it. Its a girls car, theyre slow and ugly and an excel can beat them. idiots. They go putting Greddy and Apexi stickers down the door...gay shopping list on a non performance car...wtf ?

lol i like lancer hate. theyre crap. fair enough, EVOs are f'ing quick but all other lancers are shit...the drivers dont get it. Its a girls car, theyre slow and ugly and an excel can beat them. idiots. They go putting Greddy and Apexi stickers down the door...gay shopping list on a non performance car...wtf ?

I was recently on cnr of Anzac Hwy & South rd and saw an Excell in with a big nismo sticker on the rear window.

I think it I had of been going the same direction I would have thrown something heavy at his car just on principle.

So far I've been smoked by a civic gli, a pulsar sss (riced), integra (riced) and some crx wannabe 4wd thing.

Must be cos my car looks like a done up camry all the young blokes who spent more money on their cars fibreglass and stereos than the car itself want to prove something.

Must be a penis deficiency thing.

it gets rather annoying bur funny....

driving home last night minding my own business not doing anything..... commodore pulls up next to me.. lights change and commodore guns it off..... full of young bogans all laughing... few more sets of lights and i didnt do shit.... finally they gave me the shits.... gave it a hit in 1st... and that was it otherwise they would have run into a parked car... scared the shit out of them with the turbo noise and they didnt do anything anymore....

normally.. i tend not to do anything.. it's just not worth the petrol..

until the other night heading home had a spankin new Audi S6 4.2L having a go.. was the best fun i've had in a while.. some 50+ yr old guy havin a good time.. that's about it though.. otherwise I just cruise along.. get to the lights.. zip past in the outer lane.. and continue on my way..

in canberra, its d*ckheads in commodores who think they got "something to prove". sorry to say guys, but you aint driving at bathurst, you dont own a v8 supercar, and you aint mark skaife!

i hate it when they sit next to you at the lights, a distorting subwoofer thumping and looking across at you revving their car, trying to impress the girl in the passenger seat. its not worth loosing your car over either, if you get caught, cause lets face it, he aint gonna get caught because, he'll be too far behind!

these are the people who give others like us a bad name.

It might just be me, but I'm finding increasingly its young woman that are the most aggressive: last week it was some girl in a Daewoo Nubira stationwagon. I also get the usual WRX owners with their rediculous BOVs wanting to race.

I tend not to venture out at night though so I think I miss the worst of it.

I was recently on cnr of Anzac Hwy & South rd and saw an Excell in with a big nismo sticker on the rear window.

I think it I had of been going the same direction I would have thrown something heavy at his car just on principle.

oh dont get me wrong, i know how shit excels are, thats exactly my point lol. and yeh i have seen a silvia before with a TRD sticker lol

Hmm, as a Commodore owner, i see it the other way. Im driving around, and its as if "p plates + commodore = race". Every wanker in their VN V8 Exec wants a go. As if theyre original. I mean they sound good, but they're probably the worst capacity to power engines ever made, at least EFI ones anyway.

And it does work the other way. I cant remember the amount of guys in their (usually) NA R33 wanting a race because they think they are some kind of import champion. And NA Skylines arent all that fast...

But i think that WRX owners are the wort. They must think they are some kind of WRC champ, because they spool their engines and tear off, whilst i leave the lights in 1st, changing at about 2.5k

Hmm, as a Commodore owner, i see it the other way. Im driving around, and its as if "p plates + commodore = race". Every wanker in their VN V8 Exec wants a go. As if theyre original. I mean they sound good, but they're probably the worst capacity to power engines ever made, at least EFI ones anyway.

And it does work the other way. I cant remember the amount of guys in their (usually) NA R33 wanting a race because they think they are some kind of import champion. And NA Skylines arent all that fast...

But i think that WRX owners are the wort. They must think they are some kind of WRC champ, because they spool their engines and tear off, whilst i leave the lights in 1st, changing at about 2.5k

I was soooo disappointed when I ran against a VN V8. I was so happy to be racing my first V8. My car is an almost stock R32 GTS-T and I absolutely destroyed the commodore... I was hoping for a close race.

I am still yet to have a good race in my car. It's either destroy (civics, lancers etc) or be destroyed (GTR, Supra etc).

Maybe I just need to modify my car to be competitive with the big guns to get a good race since my car's performance seems to be in no mans land...

As a completely different car owner.... a corolla on my P's...

I like nothing better than to see an import rev it up and take off quick.

I would love to get an import but can't afford one, and the way I see it is like this...

You have a nice car people will be curious, inquizitive and wanting to race you... that's part of the game and will never change.

You can either choose to be pissed off and swear out loud at people who think they can smoke you - or you can simply be satisfied with knowing that you don't need to prove anything.

my2c.

daz.