SAU Community

Sau Merchandise - White Gauges (cyberstork) $125

funkymonkey

I'd love a set for the GT-R.. they look pimp

+ BNR32 GT-R

+ Blue Gauge markings /w red needle (same as the one's in the pictures)

+ Would it be possable to get one with a 320km speedo made up? Willing to pay extra.

+ GT-R Logo would be good, or sexy nismo logo.

+ How soon can we get these!

I'm very interested in a set of these. for a S1 R33 GTS25t. Put my expression of interest down. =)

Cheers.

On a side note, has anyone replaced the LED's in their dash, I'm trying to find the best LED's to use and where to get them.

yeah I am, just not that much interest from members it seems.

the film goes over standard gauges, the divisions are marked in exactly the same positions as stock ones, so if you have nismo 260/320km/h gauges it won't read accurately.

To keep costs low I'm looking for a minimum order of 20 or so (mixed models is fine).

As dezz pointed out, you can use most PC modding shops for LED/lighting supplies, standard high brightness LED's can be gotten from Jaycar.

I won't be ordering anything other than SAU logo ones for now. And yes, all makes n models will get SAU logos on em :( Please check on the links that I posted int he first post if your EXACT model is catered for.

if this gets close to 20 people, then ill decide to buy a set or not...but having said that, im kinda keen on them...just tryin to get some other stuff for the car first...

basically just expressing an interest so you dont think its totally dead in the water :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

guys i have these dials i purchased them from another seller.... i have to recommend a few things... they are by far not easy to install for a number of reasons, firstly u have to cut them out which is the easy part, the hard part is to do with the cutting around the needle wholes, if u dont cut them perfectly round (very very difficult to get round cut) they will look very shit!!! wat i did was the wrong thing i removed my needles and pocked little holes so u cant see any cuts, this resulting in cluster repairs... and secondly u will need to do something with the lighting as if u just leave them ontop of the old ones and standard cluster lights u cant read the dash at all, not bright enough... other then that they are nice white dials!!! :mellow:

Edited by mass_iv