SAU Community

What's Going On With Everyones Cars?

phat_r33

working on a new stereo for my car head unit rear speakers and a 12in sub with luck

JVC KD-R826BT

rear speakers are still up in the air at the moment

BOSS AVA-450 amp

12in subwoofer box (the custom box for the rite side of a skyline boot)

JVC subwoofer 12in cs-g1200 maybe but i think i will end up with the Fusion Subwoofer 12in cs-sw120

to be honest im alittle pissed that i have to get a new head unit the one that came with the car works. just not the radio but if i rip apart the dash to put in a band expander i may as well just get a new head unit i guess. still removeing a head unit that works just fine is really stupid :glare:

anyone got a spare 33 radiator?

gonna pull my alloy one out cos it takes too long to warm up and the stagea only does really short trips now

pm me!

So I'm ready to grab some spitfires :)

Is there anywhere in Launnie that can get me a set this week otherwise where the best place to go?

JJR have them pretty cheap from memory (splitfire equivs, run them in my car and they go well)

as for cheaper than that, no idea..

update for me: cars been blowing the 30amp fuse which controls alt/dash/windows and half the car, been progressively getting worse so have put it in the shop to get fixed up with some other things. gotta figure out why my car overheated to last track day

So I'm ready to grab some spitfires :)

Is there anywhere in Launnie that can get me a set this week otherwise where the best place to go?

Give these a go http://www.superspark.com.au/ I had these on my HR31 for a few years now, and fitted 3 or 4 sets to customer cars and worked a treat, and there half the price!

yellow jackets are fairly cheap now also 350-400 possibly cheaper

i run splitfires but i hear yellow jackets are good thumbsup.gif

theres a fair few choices to pick from

Edited by Autumn33

Thanks for the other options guys :thumbsup:

Haven't heard anything on JJR and super spark but with the minimal feedback I have heard on Yellow Jackets it has been positive.

Thanks for the other options guys :thumbsup:

Haven't heard anything on JJR and super spark but with the minimal feedback I have heard on Yellow Jackets it has been positive.

most of those things are like buying NIKE and NOKE.. same shit, just someone couldnt spell come print time lol i still lol'd when i heard about Carret turbos lol