SAU Community

What's Going On With Everyones Cars?

phat_r33

Does anyone have a stock R33 turbo rear wing? Or little drift wing?

I want to get rid of my big after market one.

Prefer it in white.

Would be interesting in swapping if someone wants something a little bigger.

The one I've got sits about 5cm higher than the stock turbo one.

if you have an account on boostcruising theres a guy selling a S2 wing on there, or go on ebay & get one like minethumbsup.gif

EDIT:

http://www.boostcrui...howtopic=728279

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NISSAN-SKYLINE-R33-DRIFT-WING-BOOT-SPOILER-BODYKIT-/330526961775?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4cf4f1306f

Edited by Autumn33

sold the laurel tonight :(

There's a physical limit on how much sadness you can fit in a single post on SAU, and you basically smashed through that limit in 4 f**kin' words. Sorry to hear that man :(

+++ Splitfires arrived yesterday and hooked them up and idle is perfect :)

- - - Pod filter sucking like there is no tomorrow! No matter what gear I'm in, I can't go faster than 60km/h. Everything has been plugged into until clicked into place etc.

Put original coilpacks back in but it's behaving exactly as it was with splitfires. Can't even get up hills :(

Turn boost down until u make a metal intake pipe, the pipe on that car was soft as last time I saw it

yeah have heard of this happening, what some people have done is put cut pipe in half and put a metal insert with 2 hoseclamps keeping it together

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I have a question with regards to R34 GTR guards. All the info here is quite old. Useful, but old. At what point does the bumper itself become a clearance issue with wide wheels on a R34 GTR, specifically the part I've drawn in red here: All of the info that people post about implies that 285 is as far as you'd go before scrubbing becomes an issue, but they speak of hitting the inner plastic liners, not the bumper itself. Just how wide could you go if you took the liners out? Has anyone done it? I have been messing with my own car and spacers and heavily cursed my lack of planning, but I might not feel so bad if there's actually no gains to be had by going a GTR guard and front bar combination for $5k+ of money I do not have after spending about that much already on my solution which now has problems. (Woo) At least I now know why GTR guards and bumpers flare out like this over their GTT lesser cousins. I feel that in 2024, someone has gone further and attempted to run 315's or somesuch on the front of a R34 GTR. If you have, please post. If you're tried and failed for some other reason definitely post so I feel better about my mistakes
    • Genuine URAS Type R front guards in FRP. These will fit a GTT. They will only fit a GTT. If you have a GT or GTT and want wider fenders with a Z tune look up top, this is what you want. You use this with a regular GTT fitment bar. Not a GTR bar. They fit GTT guard liners and plastics, not GTR items. So if you're reading this thinking "Ah! I have a GTT or GT and want wider front guards that bolt directly on, but do not want the hassle of changing my bonnet and bumper and plastics and undertrays or anything else, this is what you want. The fitment is annoyingly perfect. I really would rather someone pick these up in person and not ship them. SE Melb.
    • Why didn't you buy the one I originally linked in QLD which was about 18k and in massively better condition with about 30k of tastefulmods holyshitmygodjesuschristman.
    • hey mate so i was in a similar position needing something better than oem for track but also wanting it to look the part, i went for APG APG Performance Brakes they are a solid price and i have had no issues with any of the components from them. the rotors and pads can be swapped out for all the usual brands just ensure you are getting the right sizes. i have just a front kit on my car. i would recommend upgrading to a bigger master cylinder as they are a bigger calliper so you can actually notice some increased braking performance