SAU Community

When The Interweb Bites Back

ix9

maybe i should start crapping on about how stock charade's are better than stock GTR's and make up an alias with a ferrari and tell a story how my triple turbo beat it one day. That would be sweeeeeet! :)

Man this guy gets seriously mangled on those other forums! Funny stuff though! As for stock Charade's beating GTR's, I remember reading a letter sent into SPEED magazine a while ago from some guy claiming that all imports are crap compared to his stock Charade. He got mangled too!

"But my mum says I'm cool."

Please make this a sticky! Bloody hillarious!

I read all the post. Man this guy tries to hard. Does he have any friends? And if so how much does he pay them? Coz i'd be interested for the right price. "Yes Rousey ur car is the best, now gimme money"

Man this guy gets seriously mangled on those other forums! Funny stuff though! As for stock Charade's beating GTR's, I remember reading a letter sent into SPEED magazine a while ago from some guy claiming that all imports are crap compared to his stock Charade. He got mangled too!

"But my mum says I'm cool."

Yer dont mess with the stock charades! hahaha. The only way i'd even beat a Grandma driver is if she blew her Camira or Corona's gearbox lol.

But on a serious note I remember back in Sydney an old charade beat my skyline and the other two i was cruising with. But this was from a rolling start through traffic. Pulled up to a set of lights and beat him coz he couldnt get traction coz it was too much of a beast. Man that'd be a fun charade but not mine - mine is a piece of crap. ooops i mean mine is a GTR eater :lol: :lol: :lol:

my favourite part is when he is sucking his own dick pretending to be a newbie who got beaten by himself. The whole "i saw you lip the words 'what the f#$%'". HAHAHAHAHA.

How funny if we saw a thing on the news. "Under new hoon laws a car was impounded today after the driver was caught drag racing againt himself." :lol:

I like how he actually went to the extreme and effort of photoshopping a drag photo NOT from the drags in WA and pretending it was him.

I picture this guy as the sort of person who would phuck a watermelon then act like he lost his virginity.