SAU Community

Wanted: R32 Or R33

CootieWild

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trent,

My mate who also owns a skyline got harrased by the cops on friday night when we were in the city.... he was picking on us coz we drive skylines...

He couldnt understand why we bought skylines instead of a commodores - in his words, a commodore can do anything a skyline can do... apparently.

Maybe you should take the nice police officers words of advice and invest in a commodore..... im sure you'll find one in your price range.

(keep in mind, this police office with "vast" amounts of "knowledge" also told us that intercoolers do nothing but look shiney and larger exhaust do nothing but make noise.... smart guy :P )

Edited by Mr Italy!

HAHAHA you guys are slack, funny shit though......

& CootieWild, just search the for sales section of the forum, or browse carpoint.com.au to get a general idea on vehicle prices....

Also I take it that you know next to nothing about cars, so abit of reasrch woudn't go astray either... helps to know what you can expect from vehicles... it's not enough to just own a car, you have to remember that there are plenty of other associated costs, such as rego, insurance, servicing, moding, fuel, car care products, fines, tolls... etc etc

Also you probably don't have a licence yet, or are on your L's, so when you do get your P's you won't be able to legally drive a GTR if your in VIC or NSW. not that you'd be able to handle it and therefore probably end up another statistic cause you were showing off to your mates....

Buy a shit little run around car, get the hang of things, learn alittle about how it all works (shitty first cars are great for that), and if you crash it, you probably won't care so much.... wait a few years and figure out what it is exactly that you want and can afford.

OMFG

the only skylines you will get for that much is R31s, R30s, and C210s. You couldnt even get a clean R31 silo for that much.

Yep, rolling shells are good to start with when your 16. And a car you put together yourslef will be very good to drive if you dont have any clue about cars (which it sounds like)

Absoloute gold.

www.Boostcruising.com

yeh well if it will stop u payin out on me yeh sure...and doesnt building ur own car make it better 2 drive :(

No... Just makes the overall price so much more expensive. :D

I would much prefer to buy something that already has mods and nice paint.

Gearbox, diff rebuilds are cheaper than a a nice paint job and decent turbo/injector/ecu setup.

Edited by Cubes