SAU Community

Anyone Know This Car?

ylwgtr2

Don't bother, I've seen it in a car yard for 60k, claims its an original r33N1 with 3 litre bottom end, besides 320k speedo and porsche front brakes, its quite standard, oh and also has those ugly simmons wheels aswell....

yeah im just being silly. i was board and thought some comedy would entrtain me.. but i found the beach was more entertaining...

speed hooks link.. ;)

http://www.speedsystem.com/HTML/speed_prod...peed_hooks.html

tow hooks... this car must break down alot to necessitate permanent tow hooks in the front bar.

Was going to ask if they were like Sky Hooks. :)

I think it goes back to Troy's first post about track days so probably needs a clearly accessable one for track recovery and perhaps thought it looked odd with just one, so put in a second. B)

I registered for the online auction but only just remembered now and it's over.

High performance cars go for bugger all at auction generally because people who buy at auction only pay what it's worth, and people who sell high performance cars privately will ask for a price that THEY think it's worth. Obviously you don't see a lot of gtr's going through auction but using a Clubsport as an example, privately, people ask anywhere between 30-40k for a VX R8 in immaculate condition, at auction they only go for very low 20's.

I'd be very surprised if this car went for anymore than 25, i'd say low 20's, if anyone knows please shout out.

$26K not sold.....tha car had apparently one a dutton rally outright and a few other events.....had a considerable amount spent on it.....claims to be an N1

Considering there has only been 3 Dutton Rallies and 2 were won by an EVO3 and the other by an EVO 8 he was lying.

It might have been in a Dutton Rally. It might have won a stage. But it didn't win the rally. lol