SAU Community

What Rims Do You Have On Your Stagea Or Would Like To Get?

joshsmum00

I work and live in Dandy, and daily it, so you should see it at some stage

They're a deep dish style, I was going to relip them but ran out of time, my old 17s were on belts, so threw some spacers on to make them fit nicely and slapped some tyres on the weds. Have some lips and barrels here to make them nice sizes all the way around. Fronts will end up with lips about the same size as the rear, and the rears are 2" wider, so about 2" of dish in the front and 4" in the rear

Pretty sure its a Pond Sports wing Phil, closest one I can find to it, not 100% though.

Edited by BIGZED
  • Like 1

The thing I dislike about black wheels on any car is that, 99% of the time, you can't see the design of the wheel.

Personally, I can't see why someone would bother to fit black wheels on a car if they're just going to get "lost" in the wheel wells. If I'm spending that money to make my car different, I want to be able to see what changes I've made.

Put these on today.

Not too sure I like them.

Some angles looks great, others not so good.

Would look better on a white car.

Back on the classifieds.

Do these trip out the AWD considering the rolling difference?

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah not for everyone. These are satin black.

Nothing against having black wheels and I don't mind some wheels in black, but what kind of wheels are they?

They sort of look like Z34 Nismo, but don't seem concave enough. Hard to see the details due to being black.

• 4 weeks later...
On 22/07/2016 at 8:29 PM, KiwiRS4T said:

Nice car!! I might have missed it but what colour is that?

Could be Millenium Jade, Bob - just that the lighting from the sun affected the colour tone of the photo, maybe?

• 2 weeks later...