SAU Community

W T A C 2014 Show N Shine 18 Oct

God_speed

Hey guys,

Thinking of heading to WTAC 2014 at Sydney Motorsport Park this year?

I and a few others have / are thinking about entering our Skylines in The Lowdown.Com's Show n Shine on the Saturday (18th of October). I've listed my car as being part of SAU / Skylines Australia NSW, and I think it'd be great if a few others can help represent the club with their awesome machines. It also means you get to park nice and close to the stands!

5yeo03.jpg

Details from TLD's Facebook page:

It's on again ladies and gentlemen! The Motographics Show 'n' Shine at theWorld Time Attack Challenge 2014 is proudly presented by THE-LOWDOWN.com this year!

To reduce waiting time and traffic, this year ALL entries are required to be approved and accepted PRIOR to the event. We will not be taking entries on the day.

To submit your car for approval, click the following link and fill out the form. Don't forget to attach a few pictures of your car to ensure you don't miss out!

Entry cost per vehicle is $10 upon approval.

ENTRY FORM: http://bit.ly/wtac-show

FIRST ROUND APPROVALS: Monday 15th September
SECOND ROUND APPROVALS: Tuesday 30th September
FINAL ROUND APPROVALS: Monday 13th October

Approval to the Motorgraphics Show 'n' Shine does NOT include General Admission into the event. This needs to be purchased separately. The $10 Show 'n' Shine fee is purely to secure your vehicle for display.

GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS: http://bit.ly/wtactick

The show kicks off at 9AM on Saturday 18th of October - Further information regarding arrival times will be submitted to approved entries in due course.

Yeah... how many people have entered as being part of SAU / Skylines Australia NSW so far? I am thinking of entering if theres a few more peeps (dont want to be alone) and if its not too late to enter yet...

Yeah... how many people have entered as being part of SAU / Skylines Australia NSW so far? I am thinking of entering if theres a few more peeps (dont want to be alone) and if its not too late to enter yet...

I think we got until Monday 13th of October

Robbie Goddard's R32 GT-R "1 OF A" (which took out best R32 GT-R at the Anniversary event earlier this year) should also be entering as part of SAU.

If it is anything like TLD Showcased a couple of years ago, they just allocate us enough parking bays for the no. of cars entered. We didn't have a banner or anything like that, at that event. Unless the Execs want to get in on this; there won't be any signage or anything. So it wouldn't look quite so pathetic in the event only a few cars turn up and represent the club -> It'll just be a few great looking GT-Rs parked amongst each other.