SAU Community

Bee*r Rev Limiter Wiring Help. R34 Gtt

Hi I'm installing a Bee*R in my auto r34 GTT and I need some help finding the correct wires to splice into. I've found pin diagrams but I'm not sure which is which and there are multiple for some. Could anyone confirm where which wire goes?

Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Black Ground 25 or 32?

Yellow crank angle sensor 1° 46

Green crank angle sensor 120° 44 or 45 ?

Red 12v power supply 67 or 72 or 80?

Here's photos of where the wires need to go

Here's pics of the pin diagram for auto r34 gtt's

post-135000-0-12747300-1414832830_thumb.jpgpost-135000-0-47370400-1414832869_thumb.jpgpost-135000-0-96711000-1414832892_thumb.jpg

You can't rev it past 6800 with stock ecu.

You can't shoot flames with stock ecu.

You can't make bangs with stock ecu.

Oh I get it.

Bang bang. The flame. You got flame!

Oh alright then. Well if you have anymore info on how the ecu prevents excess fuel from going into the exhaust feel free to share as I'm curious as to how it does this. And possibly the tachometer may be wrong, I'll test it out next time and see !

Oh alright thank you. Well the revlimiter has a 6500 rpm setting I could set it too for road use which will shut off ignition before the stock ecu shuts off the fuel. Also cheers for the info as I was planning on setting it to 7000 rpm. Also if you guys know how many rpm should it be set to for launch control without getting too much wheelspin ? I'm thinking between 3000-3500 ?

Yeah I know I've read a lot of bad stuff but also know people who have them on for years and no damage. I have a warranty for my car so if something does go bang it won't f**k me too hard

id hate to tell you but if you were to fit this the warranty wouldn't be worth the paper it is written on.

But if you still want it fitted and are unsure of how to do so, I suggest having a professional fit it

• Like 1