SAU Community

Any Cabinet Makers?

Snowman

I know a wood worker if that's any help. Seen him build a couple tables and the like. It's more of a hobby and a profession of his though and he's in London right now. Will be back in Feb if that helps.

Any cabinet makers out there that want to do me a nice deal on a nice custom cabinet??

Can't find a normal one to buy so need to get one made up.

:O

Is to keep your trophy haul in? :)

My brother does this but he is also in the UK and customs dont seem to be such a fan of wood coming into the country unless it is treated. Something about pests and things living in the wood :O

Three of my mates are, but one builds stairs and is too busy, the other two probably would do it but they are getting cocky and asking too much money.

I'd go into your local paper and check out the classified section.

Lots of retired tradesmen who take on small jobs and are really good at what they do, and charge about $25 per hour.

BASS OUT

my grandpas a cabnit maker, he is on holidays now aswell so has time to burn(go into country road jsut jeans ect.... all the stuff in there he makes, no the clothes, all the wood crap)

send me a pm on what you want and ill ask him what he thinks.

What sort of cabinet are you after? Timber or board? My girlfriend is a cabinet maker and came second it the state in the furnishing insustry training awards and took out the craftsmanship award at tradschool. She's made wooden/glass display cabinets, tv cabinets, kitchens etc. Snowy if you want Tash to come for a look or talk to her call me. She does execptional work and won't ripe you off.