SAU Community

Nengun

negun are fine... its Aus post which are shit, they couldnt deliver my parcel to my house, cuz they couldnt read the name, but could read the adress, so they sent it back to courier office WTF? now i gotta wait till monday till they can deliver it again :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered Z32 AFM + connector plug (+/- $440 delivered) last Friday, order & payment was processed by Saturday, and AFM on its way to Australia by Monday, and arrived here today. About 5 days. No problems. As it's less than $1000 no issue with custom duty.

• 3 weeks later...
Ordered Z32 AFM + connector plug (+/- $440 delivered) last Friday, order & payment was processed by Saturday, and AFM on its way to Australia by Monday, and arrived here today. About 5 days. No problems. As it's less than $1000 no issue with custom duty.

your kidding right? how come i never have luck with nengun like that.. ordered on a friday18th.. money went in to there account tuesday 22nd.. in the order details they ask you for down the bottom i wrote NEEDED URGENTLY PLEASE SEND OFF WAT EVER YOU HAVE ASAP when the money cleared they set the date to 30th of august for shipment..

sent a query when i saw this.. and got this back from them

Hello Warrick

Your order will be sent on the 30th of August. We only make postal runs once a week. Because of the times beyond number of Products requests we receive it is hard to answer all e mail. Although all Orders requests such as this one are answered Straight away.

I will search for your request about the pullys. If we dont answer you asap please send your request to here and I shall take care of it for you.

Regards

Alex

so in otherwords they make postal runs once a week? so being the 30th.. thats a wednesday.. why didnt they send it on the 23rd.. the day after they recieved the money...

oh yer.. on the nengun website my shipping estimate still ses the 30th.. and its last update was the 22nd i havent heard from them or anything send a few querys got nothing back.. im definately goin to be tryin greenline with my next bits n pieces from jap

i wouldnt be righting this bitch and winge if they had of at least sent the parts yesterday.. im just pissed off the f**king status still ses shipment... 30th and they are not answering any of my enquirys

bullshit below from there site..

The following flowchart provides you an insight into how we process our orders. To provide the most accurate information possible, we have divided the process into the following steps.

Place Order

An order is placed on the website and enters our processing queue.

Confirm Order

We double-check your order and provide a delivery estimate based on availability with our suppliers.

Payment Required

Once an order is confirmed, we wait for confirmation of your payment. Goods will not be shipped until payment has been received.

Order Processing

The order is sourced, packaged and prepared for delivery. Should any unexpected delays occur, we will contact you immediately.

Sending from Japan

Once processed, your order is sent immediately via your selected shipping method and the order is marked as closed.

meh ive had my rant.. i'll update on how long this takes if they ever get sent off :rofl:

Nengun is abit funny sometimes....

i ordered a power fc and it arrived within two weeks. at the same time, i ordered some cam gears and i still have not received them. it has been a month now, and two of my other orders which were placed two weeks after have already arrived.....

so dont know whats going on with that particular order......

I have never ordered from Nengun.. a bit hesitant based on the poor experiences of others.

I have ordered quite a few things from Greenline and Perfect Run and couldn't be happier with their services.

You will find that buying things from japan is just the same as everything else, you have to compare prices. Sometimes Perfect Run has an item cheaper than the others for eg Splitfire coilpacks and sometimes greenline will have the best price for another item. Don't just think that one place has the cheapest price for everything. They will each have made different deals wiith suppliers and one company could be closer to some suppliers than others so that will effect their prices also.

I have never ordered from Nengun.. a bit hesitant based on the poor experiences of others.

I have ordered quite a few things from Greenline and Perfect Run and couldn't be happier with their services.

You will find that buying things from japan is just the same as everything else, you have to compare prices. Sometimes Perfect Run has an item cheaper than the others for eg Splitfire coilpacks and sometimes greenline will have the best price for another item. Don't just think that one place has the cheapest price for everything. They will each have made different deals wiith suppliers and one company could be closer to some suppliers than others so that will effect their prices also.

i mainly use nengun for how easy it is to order... how ever i am now looking at both perfect run and greenline regardless if i have to send emails to order or not (i hate emails)

Edited by rb26s13

first time i was a little frustrated but in the end when u look at the EMS tracking and soon as the package hit australia 5am, it was at my doorstep other side of australia by 11am... so be patient and its well worth it

second time i just ordered something

Updated on 31-Aug-2006 at 4:58pm > confirmed and shipment estimate

Updated on 1-Sep-2006 at 3:07am > payment received

so it is pretty quick and he updates and lets you know pretty much instantly it happens

overall im happy with their service and easy to use website.

I just bought a complete Trust T88-38GK kit here in Victoria cheaper than Nengun,Greenline or Perfect run can supply.I dont know why everyone thinks its cheaper to buy direct from them.

In fact,I got 3 prices from 3 different shops,2 of which had the kit in stock,and they were all cheaper than the above mentioned option.

Look in OZ before you go overseas,cheaper and quicker.

Well if you're going to mention getting stuff cheaper than all 3 of the japanese direct suppliers, how about telling everyone what store it was from...

Okay,Greenline was the cheapest from Japan at $6300 plus whatever taxes are applicable,at 10% its another $600 +,Croydon Racing was $6200 as was RMS.I got it for $6000,pick it up Monday,not sure if the shop wants me to post it up.I will check with him on Monday and if he's cool I will.

No 4 week wait,no Customs wanting $xxxx,warranty issues handled in my own backyard,no wrong product sent.

I have spent untold thousands modifying my 2 Nissans,I'm pretty thorough at getting the right price without ever haggling,which is a pet hate of mine,and I've yet to have to order from overseas for a better price.

I absolutely hate waiting for anything.

Cheers

I have had 5 orders from nengun, the larger orders do seem to take a little while to get organised, but when shipping is a fair portion of the cost of an order it is nice to be able to look at what adding in an extra part will cost you and how the affect the shipping without having to write countless emails back and forth. Items have always arrived in perfect condition, well packaged, sometimes suprisingly quickly, other times quite slow.

If you are after a non critical part, or having the car off the road for an amount of time for a rebuild etc anyway it pays to plan out what you need and try to order in $1000 lots ( if possible to save on customs and postage). That said i had an order worth close to $2000 and did not get stung with customs

I am still waiting on an order from a few weeks ago, but I changed my mind on two items so this time it is my fault (ordered 740cc injectors instead of 555cc)

As far as i have seen nengun have been significantly cheaper than local suppliers - but it all depends on the item i suppose.

Greenline on the other hand ( i was going to try them for the second order) they never responded to my 4 emails.So I gave up on them and went back to nengun,

Until nengun start keeping stock of the items that they sell I will not use them. If they have to source the item then they have no right to charge me for it...dont give a damn what thir website says...its not right.

I know for a fact that shipping only takes 72 hours max from Malaysia/China/Japan/HK to anywhere in Australia

I take back some of my praise after yesterday

I ordered 740cc injectors and then after I paid for these I asked for 555cc injectors instead. There is a $100 difference in the price and they told me that they charge a 25% re-stocking fee as they can not return the 740cc injectors to their supplier.

I expected my $100 back, if not a refund at LEAST a credit for my next order.

I have spent a LOT of money through nengun and i was planning to spend a lot more.

I knew there was time to change the order because they usually take a few weeks before they are sent off.

Even if they do need to hold onto the 740cc injectors I imagine they would be able to sell them VERY easily.

I did not realise they were just a middle man operation and that they didnt actually keep parts in stock. If they stocked parts then a) shipping would be MUCH faster and b) it wouldnt matter if i changed the order they would just ship different ones

And thats my rant

looks like i have to cancel my order for my cam gears, after i ordered them 6 weeks ago. they have changed the delivery time 4 times, and it is about to be changed again....

i used greenline for the first time on friday, and it was great. Jason sent out the item straight away, after the payment is cleared...and the item was cheaper than nengun. looks like poor service from nengun is gonna let them down.