SAU Community

Nengun

PerfectRun is a healthy alternative to Nengun if theyre giving you the gripes.

Greenline ain't too bad either.

Nengun really does seem to be a mixed bag of late. Sometimes the orders come sweet other times a big pain in the rear.

Edited by d0p3y

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until nengun start keeping stock of the items that they sell I will not use them. If they have to source the item then they have no right to charge me for it...dont give a damn what thir website says...its not right.

I know for a fact that shipping only takes 72 hours max from Malaysia/China/Japan/HK to anywhere in Australia

i receive around 20 packages a year from Japan and plenty of times it takes longer than 72 hours. no way does it ever take weeks, but saying 72hours max is rubbish. It generally takes 4 days, very rarely is it ever quicker than that. and sometimes it's a day longer.

after having a look each time i have ordered from nengun it appears to have taken at least 3 weeks from money clear untill i recieve the parts.. and saying 72 hours to get parts from japan to anywere in australia.. is complete utter bullshit.. ever lived in cairns? it takes almost 72 hours for an 'airbag' to come from adelaide to cairns..

i am in the process of ordering a few parts to greenline am looking forward to it compared to nengun.. i am goin to avoid using them at all costs after this last order.. and as for the bloke who made the mistake of ordering 740's instead of 555's.. if they are goin to charge that fee tell them to get f**ked and you'd like the 740's instead.. could always use that big of extra fuel later down the track.. powerfc's run those injectors perfectly fine in the rb25's

As i posted before, i ordered a gearknob from them. It took them almost 4 weeks from the day i made payment till the day i receive the knob at the post office. They have to be more efficient with their orders. Great prices i have to admit

i receive around 20 packages a year from Japan and plenty of times it takes longer than 72 hours. no way does it ever take weeks, but saying 72hours max is rubbish. It generally takes 4 days, very rarely is it ever quicker than that. and sometimes it's a day longer.

Shipping time end to end via EMS takes no loner than 72 hours from most parts of Asia to an Australian doorstep. I too have ordered nearly 20K woth of items from Japan and this is the turnaround I get.

Perhaps yours takes longer because your taking into account the time it takes for your payment to clear..ie The package is not sent till at least 24 hours after payment, hence the longer wait you presume is based on shipping times.

Take a look at the EMS history of one of your recent orders...you should see that the time from lodgement at the senders post office and the time you signed off on it. Good chance this time will be consistently under 72 (even 48) hours for transit time.

after having a look each time i have ordered from nengun it appears to have taken at least 3 weeks from money clear untill i recieve the parts.. and saying 72 hours to get parts from japan to anywere in australia.. is complete utter bullshit.. ever lived in cairns? it takes almost 72 hours for an 'airbag' to come from adelaide to cairns..

i am in the process of ordering a few parts to greenline am looking forward to it compared to nengun.. i am goin to avoid using them at all costs after this last order.. and as for the bloke who made the mistake of ordering 740's instead of 555's.. if they are goin to charge that fee tell them to get f**ked and you'd like the 740's instead.. could always use that big of extra fuel later down the track.. powerfc's run those injectors perfectly fine in the rb25's

Some good news,

nengun said they just sold the 740cc injectors so I did not get charged a restocking fee and they gave me the difference in prices as credit (only $59 but its the principle of the matter). The way I see it, is that if a company has a customer that is spending a fair amount of $ through them, then they should be looked after (even if they are spending $20 they should be looked after).

Happy with their response and i have a bit of credit in my account there so looks like i WILL be buying through nengun again. I specifically didnt ask for the $ to be returned to my account, I thought that for $59 credit they ensure that I come back and shop again (which i have done a few times already)

Fuel consumption is killing me and i still havent fixed what ever it is thats making my car so thirsty, after the turbo goes on and i have it tuned I want/need really good fuel economy for a while so that I can afford to run the car.

And yes i have lived in cairns, takes 4-5 days to get an 'express' parcel from sydney or melbourne.

thats good that they actualy did that for you.. on another note.. more lame pathetic shit from them lol even tho i dont care i will mention

Ok well everyone knows that you have to sign up an account with them to order.. well after i FINALY recieved my last order.. give it a week and they DELETED MY ACCOUNT which i find really pathetic however also funny.. i am definately goin to be a greenline or perfect run user from now on.. nengun has lost all my business.. quite stupid considering i am only just starting the build of my new engine HAHA.. so yes.. the lame pathetic shit from nengun continues.. have fun reading this you f**kheads from nengun... LEARN SOME CUSTOMER SERVICE AND YOU WOULDNT HAVE THREADS STARTING UP LIKE THIS

and yes people those assholes keep checking up on this thread so be careful this could/will happen to you if you get as pissed off with them as i did :D

anyway.. have fun.. hope no one else gets f**ked around by nengun... even tho we all know thats goin to happen

I also posted my disapproval of nenguns service and then found soon after my account on their website had been deleted. I will now only use Perfect Run and Greenline in the future as they have been very helpful and always had prompt service from them.

http://www.greenline.jp/

http://www.perfectrun.com.au/index.htm

• 1 month later...

i dont have experience with turbos. but from what i can gather anything over $1000 can be taxed if the package is checked via customs.

Also expect to wait ATLEAST 4 weeks for the part to arrive. i ordered an oil filler cap on the 18th last month, its due to arrive on the 16th this month

coz its approx 3100 for the hks turbo, and by the time it gets here.. itll b another say 650 on top in tax, for that price i can get 1 here... thats y i thought id ask if ill b paying 10+10 tax... thx ppl :)

yep, you sure will.

My GT-SS was less than 3k to purchase, around 3300 by the time i got em... pity the garretts werent out @ the cheap price they are now :)

the garrett t04z is pretty similar iirc... for the price saving the different doesnt seem a great deal

I ordered a few bits through Nengun on the 22nd last month, hoping to see them soon.

one Q for peeps who have ordered from nengun before, if it has a shipment date in the details (mine is 8th oct) how long would it usually take after that date? I haven't received any EMS numbers or anything.

I ordered a few bits through Nengun on the 22nd last month, hoping to see them soon.

one Q for peeps who have ordered from nengun before, if it has a shipment date in the details (mine is 8th oct) how long would it usually take after that date? I haven't received any EMS numbers or anything.

go to your order on the site and scroll down, your EMS will be there with a link to a jap website that tells you exaclt the same as whats on nengun haha. it will say something like

"shipment prepared"

"shipment arrived at place of outgoing"

"shipment gone out from place of outgoing"

thats what I expected to find too, but it still has 'processing' as the status. No links or EMS numbers in the info under the order. I'll shoot them an email, maybe they can clear it up.

go to your order on the site and scroll down, your EMS will be there with a link to a jap website that tells you exaclt the same as whats on nengun haha. it will say something like

"shipment prepared"

"shipment arrived at place of outgoing"

"shipment gone out from place of outgoing"