SAU Community

200rwkw On A Budget

You will need a 3 inch turbo back exaust( get one of those split dumps from the guy on this forum), fmic(can get a good cheep one from another guy on this forum), a fuel pressure reg and a Power fc ( get it of the same guy that sells you the fmic). Hope that helps.

really cheap?

Chinese ebay turbo dump + 3" exhaust + bashed cat.

chinese copy ebay intercooler

simarks boost controller

Jarcay DFA.

Please note that the dump pipe might split and the intercooler might not flow and cool enough. You get what you pay for. Just save up.

However, simarks boost controller works well, and so does the DFA, if you put it together right.

You don't need an aftermarket fuel pump or fuel pressure regulator.

I have HKS style dump pipe & exhaust, R34 intercooler, K&N panel filter and Power FC with boost controller kit.

Made 207 rwkw (hub dyno) at 0.7 bar (10 psi).

Total cost including tuning approx $3,400 ($NZ)

Also helps to see a good tuner aswell

i went from 187rwkw to 201, just because i was running rich as.

I also have

Power FC

FMIC

AVCR

Split Dump

Panel filter

3" hiflow cat

Running on 12psi

Some money spent on getting things were fixing up performance joints mistakes . i have been to APC, FIST, Mercury (just for power run) and Chiptorque,

im gonna try matty Spry next and thats it.

I just installed the front half of my exhaust, I have

FMIC

3" turbo back

Link ECU

K&N pod

10psi

Any more boost and it starts to miss with stock fuel pump, next upgrade for sure. Then onto the dyno :rofl:

ok ive got a fmic , 3'' cat back exhaust , pod filter , and one of them turbotech boost controller but never turned it up so still running stock , also i got a power fc but still in the box hehe so is a fuel pump that important? i want 2 put a split dump n hi flow cat but if the fuel pump is more important den i should get that first

also it should be important to note that mods based on a $ per kw gain at the start is very high, then as you progress it drops signifcantly. the first few mods are really cheap and give really good gains. then as you progress up the power tree, usually past 160rwkw it becomes more expensive per kw gain.

ie piggyback vs standalone and so on