SAU Community

Sau Upgrade Log

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any chance u can make it for a creator of a thread to be able to nuke there own thread and all subsequent post made in said thread

i made 2x Polls today wwhich didnt turn out due to how polls are made changing so now ive got 2 uselss threads

any chance u can make it for a creator of a thread to be able to nuke there own thread and all subsequent post made in said thread

i made 2x Polls today wwhich didnt turn out due to how polls are made changing so now ive got 2 uselss threads

sorry dude, can't do that... as much sense as something like that makes if you goof up a thread, it makes more sense to allow the moderators to decide what is useful and what is not. Basically we don't want threads that go sour or against the original poster's wishes to go missing overnight.

I might look into letting users delete threads where there have been no replies and within 15 minutes of posting it.

Dynamic links between img tags was always switched off (to my knowledge), and uploaded pics don't redirect to static links anymore. Will look into why the thumbnails don't work.

For some reason since these upgrades i've been mysteriously subscribed to entire sections such as Japan, NSW-Events and the ForSale Items area's.

I didn't even know this was possible until these upgrades buggered up something.

Dunno if it's been mentioned yet but it's definitely not fixed...

I'm only getting some of the notification emails, not all... and yes all my subscriptions are immediate (excluding the whore thread)

S

sorry dude, can't do that... as much sense as something like that makes if you goof up a thread, it makes more sense to allow the moderators to decide what is useful and what is not. Basically we don't want threads that go sour or against the original poster's wishes to go missing overnight.

I might look into letting users delete threads where there have been no replies and within 15 minutes of posting it.

Dynamic links between img tags was always switched off (to my knowledge), and uploaded pics don't redirect to static links anymore. Will look into why the thumbnails don't work.

yeah good point didnt think of that i like the idea of being able to delete thread upto a certain timelimit if no posts have been added

is dynamic links bewtween img tags like the <a href> code and is there any change HTML coding can be ebnabled or is that a security issue

i also really like the new dark theme WD

i was lost when the old dark theme got taken away i think sigs look better against a darker background

Edited by Madaz

For some reason since these upgrades i've been mysteriously subscribed to entire sections such as Japan, NSW-Events and the ForSale Items area's.

Just happened again but this time im subscribed to the "Drivetrain and transmission" area.

I'm havin an issue where threads that i've read are showing up not read, and vice versa...it's all random!

is this happening to anyone else?

covered on page 2 or 3 of this thread

Each time upgrades go across all the "read" threads become "un-read"

Just click the button on the right hand side, its a drop down menu... use the option "Mark Section as read" or similar.

Should fix it. Worked for me