SAU Community

Lthlrb R33 Gtst

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha, no idea now... was back in 2002, was still on my p's!!! the good old days

i kept the slip... somewhere... but who the fark knows where it is now? i knew i could go faster so i didnt think to keep it in a secure spot... live and learn

Edited by ctjet

timing, and threw it on dyno to check air/fuel ratios etc.

But i tuned the boost controller (profec b spec II) myself on the street. Took me like 3 days straight to get it right.

• 4 weeks later...

*UPDATE*

Finally getting most of the parts together, turbo shouldnt be long, then ecu when Aaron has it. Hopefully should be finished by jan 5th give or take a few days, tuned and ready to drift :mad:

Ended up blowing the exhaust manifold gasket a few days ago so thats set me back a bit, now i need to do more work at home :(.

Will post up dyno sheets and photos of everything soonish.

Cheers. Phill

just an update, got the manifold off and found 6 already broken studs :P removed the rest all perfect, waiting to get my new studs from nissan and a few other things, replaced all bolts and nuts in the back of my turbo, fitted hks actuator to this one untill i get the highflow, should all be back together and running by sat Hopefully.

Also got an epa and canary agen :) so will b returning back to stock.

DSC00842800x600.jpg

DSC00841800x600.jpg

• 2 months later...

Time to update this?

Well im getting a new engine for this thing... From a very generous user on this forum :D

New wheels and front bar comming on soon... But engine, turbo, ecu, injectors, etc must be sorted...

Will definetely bring it to calder when all is done and try climb the sau vic drag list...

Bride seat is also going in soon... Hope to start drifting it after im done with drag racing ;)

Cheers. Phill

• 2 weeks later...

yes, alot of people were.. but i decided to keep becauase people are dreamers and tossers...

I have baught my new engine for it, which has a std rebuilt bottem end all in good nick built my rob at creatd motorsports..

I will be putting on my highflow turbo, 720cc injectors, Splitfire coils..

I wont be letting out full specs but i am looking fo ra set of hks cams and os giken cam gears.. maybe 264 cams and also a power fc with be added to it.

Stay tuned for further details when i get off my ass to do all this stuff :laugh:

Cheers. Phill

should have stooged you then :rofl: harr harr na jokes.. ull be getting ur turbo back wen i got time..

so far the injectors r out.. the engines on a stand. rockers r coming off and cams r going in with gears.

but when you see power figures and results you will appreciate it :kiss:

dont think im gona drag it at calder again.. but i will be drifting it