SAU Community

Lthlrb R33 Gtst

Bro, clearly all go and less show - my style! Nice and clean - has the goods. I like it.

Damn, any vehicle that runs a 13 sec pass is damn fast. damn fast.

Hit the 12 sec mark and you can call your beast - FAST...

Good luck... hope to meet you soon.

REgards,

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks man, just got it running today, haveto run the clutch in and still get it tuned with the z32 and hook my boost controller up, f**k it feels so good driving it again!!

my first full build up!! and at the age of 18!!

thanks man, just got it running today, haveto run the clutch in and still get it tuned with the z32 and hook my boost controller up, f**k it feels so good driving it again!!

my first full build up!! and at the age of 18!!

I feel ya G - damn tight.... good shyte... start early as when you're older, you got no money and no enthusiasm.... i'll be watching closely with interest on your beast.

car was tuned today.. made 206kw at the wheels on 14psi standard turbo and actuator.. actuator is letting us down with not holding boost but shit happens..

MASSIVE thanks to rob and daniel at creatd motorsports... they go to all lengths to help you out on anything that is needed, i cannot hold them high enough..

• 2 weeks later...

went to calder drifts had a ball there, but bowed out mid way thru the night due to a broken water pump...

i want to put a koyo radiator in now with another std rb25 pump... which koyo do you guys think is good? the type s seems good for under 500 bucks...

Nice Build up mate. should be the goods with that 30/40 strapped to the side. Just remember that its not only the bottom end that will break, gearboxes and axels will go aswell with 340rwkw and slicks on the strip...unless your real easy on the launch. but hey all the best and i can wait to get my new turbo on my car. mine is i bit more bling bling than yours tho.

Andrew

Ok fair enuf....also those created injectors you have....are they the stock ones high flowed and what are they worth? if you dont mind me asking. your gonna have an awsome ride when shes done.

:thumbsup:

Andrew

yeah highflowed standard to around 720cc.. their awesome..

you'd haveto ring the boys at creatd to get a price bud.. sorry

your engine you sold me shit a water pump last night... wana change it? i cbf!!

na all good i was giving it shit as u wudnt believe so it was expected