SAU Community

Lthlrb R33 Gtst

YOUR ENGINE shit itself... but MY ENGINE ran mint before YOUR ENGINE shit something..

no vorri it will be fixed and sideways again!!!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey dudes... im currently looking for a set of rims.. i want a set of BLACK uras rims in 8.0 and 9.0 wide with +30 offset with tyres.. dont haveto be PERFECT tyres but in ok condition, rims haveto be pretty schmick.. looking to spend around the 1grand range..

pm me with details IF you have what im looking for..

cheers ;) Phill

• 3 weeks later...

well people, i have taken this to 2 calder drift nights and one winton drift day... and i must say i absolutely love calder and the way you can hammer it around that track..

So far the quarter panel has taken a beating but thats not going to stop me from getting better :D

Soon the 35/40 will be on with standard plenum and cams and going for 300kw on dyno.. im just waiting on Slide to finish my comp cover off and send it back...

So stay tuned :(

oh and i got a set of rims.. 17x9 all round :D

• 2 weeks later...

new update....

Next month my car will be off the road and the new turbo/plenum setup will be going on it.. still decided what to do with the plenum so ill leave it upto Rob at CREATD and what power the car will start off with...

Hopefully around 270kw so i get the feel of it then around 300kw and ill leave it at that untill i get a twin plate later on ;)

So stay tuned and i will show progress pics and results when the time comes :worship:

• 1 month later...

bump this thread died on its ass...

any how heres an update

car is currently at creatd motorsports getting the turbo side and plenum done then it will be tuned then im doing my own thing to it.. picked up an earls oil cooler and fittings for it, an rpm 4point harness and ill be buying a 6point cage hopefully after that.. then drifting again :thumbsup:

will post progress pics and final product!!

• 1 month later...

Nice build up mate, well done.

I'm watching with interest to see if the .63ex housing can flow 340rwkw. The Mafia made 300 on a 3076 with .63 running water/meth, I dont know how much difference that would make but either way should be very interesting.

Good luck, keep this thread alive!

• 4 weeks later...

car is nearly finished.. greddy plenum is on and everything else is good, just waiting for the call from rob..

wont be pushing over 300 for now.. untill the twin plate goes in..

• 1 month later...

car is finished :P ended up making 295kw at the wheels on 18psi..

BIG BIG thanks to the guys at creatd motorsports.. best workmanship, quality and reliability.. Rob Dan and Gas did a killer job on my engine with hiding wiring and setting everything up, spent hours on the dyno and on street tuning it, to come up with a very safe and agressive tune.. a workshop ill be happy to support with stickers on my car :P

Thanks guys :P