SAU Community

Lthlrb R33 Gtst

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 10" on the rear of my 96 gtst, regular driving as well. Its harder fitting the 19x8 on the front, i scrub when i full lock the wheel. Does anyone know where to go to get some slicks for the strip? or borrow some...i live in NSW, heading to WSID in the next few weeks.

• 3 weeks later...

well rob from creatd is behind me pulling a 12.7 on slicks with the power i have now. He thinks 11s arnt hard with 250 - 260 kw and a good driver.

• 2 weeks later...

HAVE QUITE A DILEMMA HERE PEOPLE!!

I will be getting my power fc 3 weeks before i get my turbo.. should i..

A: Put the power fc in, with injectors do all my gaskets put my z32 in and tune it.. then when i get my turbo, retune the fuel mixtures and stuff for the boost ill b putting into the engine..

OR

B: Wait.. and do it all at once..

hmm... true, i guess 3 weeks isnt so bad... But my car is too unreliable, oil leaks, std ecu with alot of timing put into my engine.. i just hope it running good.

oh also forgot to add, im doing most of the work myself, gaskets, pulling injectors out, fitting ecu and afm, getting it running is all done by me, the tuner is going to help me with taking off my turbo, fitting of the new turbo and either modifying the oil line or getting a braided one made up.

Edited by LTHLRB

Doing most of the work is good, builds up your 'know how'. but see if you can get someone to check what your doing so you dont blow something up. I would imagine quite a few skyline owners wouldnt know how to do jack shit on their car

and just cop it sweet for a couple weeks and do it all together... nothing worse than doing the same job twice

thats true and has been done before unfortunetely, and also has cost me a shit load.

Rob at creatd will be helping me as my car will be there for all the work (i dont have my own garage to do my own work).

I guess i should just go with the 1 tune, wack the turbo on and tune it all in one go :P