p.s. its me not the misses posting, just geting hypnotised by her avatars boobs

Edited by scheris

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Smurf, I'll sell you my Bentley for a bit over $50,000. Nowhere near as common as a C200 and much more impressive. I impress clients by having multiple cars. One guy this week commented that he'd never been in the same car twice with me. He loved my little Peugeot 205 GTI. Just because they're in $2,000 suits doesn't mean they can't appreciate a good car, regardless of the brand.

im looking to buy a used car either it's a Jag or BMW ci

my parents wont buy me any turbo car anymore LOL ..

ps: im just an overseas student guys ..

Edited by BiAsA

I aint ever gonna get rid of my 32. Keeping it forever! Wouldnt mind a Toyota Chaser though. They have that business look to it but i hear they go like a shower of shit! Stick to your guns mate if Skylines are your passion. Leather retrim; do that and it will seem as if your skyline is more 'businessy'. HEHEH. But im definitely waiting for the prices of R34 GTR's to decrease. Give it a few more years. If i have kids by then, no matter, they can get in the boot. And im not joking! :)

I'll add another to my list:

2006 Renaultsport Clio

147kw nat atmo 4cyl engine

6 speed manual

5 star crash safety rating

All in a supermini bodyshell! What more could you want?

And it has other groovy things like an F1 style rear diffuser and keyless-go.

I'll add another to my list:

2006 Renaultsport Clio

147kw nat atmo 4cyl engine

6 speed manual

5 star crash safety rating

All in a supermini bodyshell! What more could you want?

good resale value

MY next car will be a V35, not sure which model tho, theres the 158 kw AWD 250 GT from early 2000's or the 190kw 300GT or the 200kw 350GT. check out this site for skyline specs, prices look very good:

http://specs.amayama.com/nissan/skyline/

I saw a 350GT8 for sale in Sydney on carsales a couple of weeks ago for $32000, with ~25000kms or so. In the US you can get the 350GT in awd, which would be very nice. Something rwd with decent power, good brakes and good handling.

Went from a R32 GTS4 to a 3.5 tippy magna and though its not bad as a family car, looking forward to getting something a bit sportier next time. Only wish the kids car seats weren't so wide, it was a real squish in the back for an adult with 2 car seats in the back of the R32 coupe!

anybody here with an R34 sedan and 3 kids? that centre seat cushion doesn't look to accomodating for a 3rd person...

so V35 for me... when the kids are out of their car seats

I have no idea what my next car will be.

Ive almost purchased my apartment, so money will be an issue. I still have my gtr to sell, but i want to get out of the whole sports car/jap imports scene. Im getting old (25) and getting picked on by police sucks. I want a nice fancy car with not too little power that has a sunroof and leather interior. I also want to spend less than 30k. Any ideas ?

Ive almost purchased my apartment, so money will be an issue. I still have my gtr to sell, but i want to get out of the whole sports car/jap imports scene. Im getting old (25) and getting picked on by police sucks. I want a nice fancy car with not too little power that has a sunroof and leather interior. I also want to spend less than 30k. Any ideas ?

SOFT!!

Bombed Celsior with custom centrifugal charger setup

I hear that, would love to do the same. I just want something semi luxury that is good to cruise in.